Liberals & Racism: Justin Trudeau wore brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ party while he taught at a private school

Mar 2019
Texas

TIME reports:
Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he was teaching in the spring of 2001. TIME has obtained a photograph of the incident.
The photograph has not been previously reported. The picture was taken at an “Arabian Nights”-themed gala. It shows Trudeau, then the 29-year-old son of the late former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, wearing a turban and robes with his face, neck and hands completely darkened. The photograph appears in the 2000-2001 yearbook of West Point Grey Academy, a private day school where Trudeau was a teacher.​

I don't give a fuck what any LWNJs think. Liberals are the most racist group of people out there.

Y'all bitch and moan about conservatives and yet as a group y'all demonstrate that you far outstrip anything you are constantly accuse us of.

CtC

Mar 2019
California

TIME reports:
Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he was teaching in the spring of 2001. TIME has obtained a photograph of the incident.​
The photograph has not been previously reported. The picture was taken at an “Arabian Nights”-themed gala. It shows Trudeau, then the 29-year-old son of the late former Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau, wearing a turban and robes with his face, neck and hands completely darkened. The photograph appears in the 2000-2001 yearbook of West Point Grey Academy, a private day school where Trudeau was a teacher.​

I don't give a fuck what any LWNJs think. Liberals are the most racist group of people out there.

Y'all bitch and moan about conservatives and yet as a group y'all demonstrate that you far outstrip anything you are constantly accuse us of.
Totally Racist!

Reactions: John T Ford
Mar 2019
Texas
Flame Baiting
I'm not sure why painting your face dark is the unforgivable sin to the Left.

But he's a leftist, so he can gain forgiveness for this.

Unless someone is doing it as a specific insult to non-whites, than I don't see a problem with it.

But since the left shits themselves every time they see a conservative do it, I am going to beat them over the head with every example I can find of them doing it as well.

Maybe they will take a hint and STFU

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

TIME reports:
Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he was teaching in the spring of 2001. TIME has obtained a photograph of the incident.​

Well gosh darn it, that settles it!!!
I will NOT be voting for Justin Trudeau for POTUS in 2020. :cool:

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Well, that's idiotic of him, frankly...

If he wanted so much to make himself look "Arabic" in a stereotyped way, the costume is enough. Why the face paint?

Especially considering that majority of Arabs, btw (outside of places like Sudan) are no darker than many Europeans.

Especially Southern Europeans, such as Greeks, Maltese, Italians, or Spanish look little different than most Arabs. In part because they have shared much genetics across the Mediterranean, since ancient history lol

Trudeau only made himself look like an ignorant fool here, sadly.

His girlfriend (if that's who she was) is kinda hot though lol

Aug 2018
Vancouver
Well gosh darn it, that settles it!!!
I will NOT be voting for Justin Trudeau for POTUS in 2020. :cool:
I don't get it.

He's not from America. Got it. Most people aren't. It still happened.

Things do occur elsewhere.

He's apologised already. Should have known better. Didn't think of it at the time. Etc. Etc.

I don't think it'll matter much vote-wise. There's no history of brown face minstrel shows. Brown face isn't a thing. But it's gotta be demoralizing for the Liberals. Can they have a good day? Haha. One?

He's not even attending the debates. So far I think it looks like he's gonna get plastered in Oct.

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Atlanta

TIME reports:

Are you having a problem with the Arabian Nights gala theme, or what?

Nov 2013
None of your business
Flame Baiting

TIME reports:
Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he was teaching in the spring of 2001. TIME has obtained a photograph of the incident.

macaca…...

Reactions: Panzareta