Like it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nagol10692

If you don't like what I have to say, then you are part of the problem!! I'm so tired, no SICK of hearing people whine! F.Y.I, I'm not whining, I'm mad and sounding off!
There are the people who do NOTHING and act like they're doing something when they are just making alot of noise. Along with the Democrats and most of the hollywood actors,(sometimes I wonder if there's even a difference?), the bias media, The families who have lost someone close to them, who NOW dishonor their loved ones' very memory by dis-respecting their choices to protect our freedoms and chanting anti-american Crap for all the world to hear AS IF they themselves don't enjoy the FREEDOM of being in America
It's like they know nothing of history.
( I have a word for you turn-coat republicans too. What's the matter, are you afraid your gonna lose the cookie? )
Wake up all of you and get real! Haven't you smelled enough flesh burning and seen enough death on our own soil?
What did you think? Scolding was gonna work?
Hmm let's see.... Did that work in the last few terms of our "democratic" rule. No! ya'll just let it go so that they could plan bigger and more deadly attacks and THEN blamed it on Bush
Even I don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that this world wide muslim (and the like) relegions' ultimate goal is to destroy all that is good and right in this world to their own end and their own FALSE relegions.
CHER, you're an idiot. I hear you talking about the "so-called Christians" but unlike you my head isn't in burried the sand and I live in the real world. It's called America for now. Try a bit more support for the troops that protect you and me than just shaking your nude butt or feeding your ego with some unfounded rhetoric That's part of Americas problem right there! No morals!! Your resting on your laurels girl! You'll fall along with the rest of us when the time comes! And it WILL come because there are more people like you in the world than me. I'm ready for it, are you?
This one's for everybody that has gotten so high on themselves they forgot about what's really important.... You know the bigger you are, the harder you're gonna fall!
Why are we being attacked? I was watching in horror while the Clinton and other democratic admistrations were raping the very military means to keep our country safe! Seems they have more important things to spend my money on, like.....THE MATING HABITS OF FROGS AND OTHER UN-USEFULL THINGS OF THAT NATURE. THAT'S RIGHT, IT'S CALLED SPECIAL INTEREST GROUPS AND THEY ARE THE TRYING TO RUN THE COUNTRY RIGHT NOW THROUGH THREATS. THAT'S RIGHT GUYS TERRORIST OF AND IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. P.S. THEY'RE USING OUR MONEY TO DO IT! Oh, I know, lets spend millions to protect alligators and other wild animals, that way when the next big storm hits, we can lose a few more people to wild animals that ya'll were "protecting" that got out on the loose. I'm sure you'll fabricate a way to pin that on Bush too!! And just like little ants everyone will follow.
I've got news for all of you. If I see a threatening creature in my back yard I'm gonna kill it. If I run out of food, I'm gonna take my gun and kill a bear or an alligator or even one of your "protected birds" then i'm gonna eat. I'll cloth myself with fur and skins and make jewlrey with the teeth and bones. All the while these so-called do gooders will want to jail me while still feeding the drug and arms dealers and the lazy no goods with food stamps that I helped pay for and dont even qualify for because I'm American, HAVE a job, and not a minority.
Now , on the subject of minorities............ 1st and foremost. Americans ARE minorities in our own country!!! I grew up not to be rude to anyone. Well, If people don't want to be typecast THEN WHY DO THEY BEHAVE BADLY? I grew up in deep the south. Being dark skinned, neither black or white or hispanic, I have been jumped more times than one could imagine by black AND white haters !(I'm less than 5 ft tall) Now it's the hispanics, the asians, the mexicans, blacks, oh yea, and the whites who became like them because they had to either fall into that click or got beat up by them. Don't waste my time being out-raged at me. I AM speaking from experience since both of my children have gone through this JOKE of a public school system and experienced the same only worse than myself..
Democratic rule: It was a good thing in the 60's. He wasn't a real moral man but John F. Kennedy did the country and it's people good by helping to bring us all freedom, not just the whites. Most of the Kennedys now are infidels (and some murderous) in suites serving their own purposes only having the appearance of helping. They'll go down too~
We Christians don't care if you hate us and too bad for you that we're not afraid to speak. We have something that can't be taken from us, even in death.
I would, however, like to see this country last long enough for my grandchildren to have kids and to live in this free country but at the current rate, and because you have kicked God out of our country, there won't be that chance for them. God has blessed America because it was His own and because we stood for Him. But now what? Are you all blind?? America is about to lose it's sovernty and will be nothing more that a war torn country. Why, Because you so-called do-gooders have CHOSEN to be ignorant. Oh, the comfort you enjoy now. Enjoy it while you can!! Save it IF you will~

On GUN CONTROLL
I believe in gun controll. I believe that WE THE PEOPLE should have the controll. It would be sweet if everyone could be counted on to "be sweet" but they are not. Between police abusing their "power" (the reason you are called cops is because you are "citizens on patrol" now more than half of you ARE corrupt), and the criminal element who is allowed to roam free will make and own guns anyway, It's clear to anyone with a brain that if "WE THE POEPLE" aren't allowed to protect ourselves that then only the good people will be victims. Like I said....Not rocket science!!

On Immigration:.............. I can't get a loan but they can? I went to work at age 12 and have paid more than my share of taxes for my age. You and I are feeding the forigners. They don't even give it back to us. Most aren't even nice to us in our own country. Most of them are hateful, bitter mean and absolutely HATE Americans and what we stand for. (uh hem, what SOME of us still stand for) If you don't experience this on a daily basis then I don't know what world you're living in. They should be held to the same standards as us but they are not. They get American loans for free. Health care for free. I can't afford insurance and don't qualify to get it for free. Why should they? I'm paying for their health care and am MADE to do it!! They buy all our property and goods with our money. They overcharge by quad amounts and they cheat or are exempt from taxes and then they send all their money over seas. That's not good economics. To make matters worse, they're not even required to speak english to become a citizen (we also pay for the intreptors). All they have to do is tell a few lies, be nice for a few minutes and their in like flint.

Now we have this problem with Mexico. They have been living off of us for years, (yea, they work....our jobs!) and now they are demanding their rights here in America. What rights? What taxes do the illegals pay? NOTHING!! All you forigners who don't want to play by the rules Go home to your own countries 'cause you're purposely causing decay in ours. That is why you are here, right? Because you ran you own countries down? Then you come here and complain and bully the Democrats til you get what you want?? Take a good look at your own countries guys. That's what you wanted got for you. Now you want that here? Well, I don't like it!! The people who DO care about Americas future don't want it here Either!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My real name is Joanne Nagol and That's my Opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

davideyoung

If you don't like what I have to say, then you are part of the problem!!
First, everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, insulting people who may not agree with you personally is not how this site works.

Whether or not anyone agrees with any or all of your points, peoples opinions do not make them part of any problem. It is peoples actions that make them part of a solution or part of a problem.

I

Inkslinger

Gee Willockers! You are sore! Sorry, but ya lost me 3rd or 4 sentence into your novel. Seems to me you've searched the Net over for an all Pro-Neocon site and you keep ending up with the real truth about what people really are thinking (and it's not inside your box). But truth hurts, I know. Rest assured, in '08 everything will get better and hopefully one day, THE PEOPLE can restore our reputations as a "good" country and THE PEOPLE's voice will matter. ~Inkslinger

P.S. Like it or not, everyone doesn't have blinders on. ~Inky

N

nagol10692

excuse me sir

I have seen more insults and slams on this site to everything and everybody, So what you really mean is if it's not the usual rhetoric or what you want to hear, that it's not worthy to be here. I said nothing i'm ashamed of or that is unfair. Take a good look around at your people here. You saying, I'M OUT OF LINE? Gimme a break. You don't think I read stuff here before I have a response. My response is truthful and tame compared to ALL the haters on this site.....Joanne Edit me if you want. then you'll be just like everyone else! so what's the point of this site then?

I

Inkslinger

It's the blowhard attitudes

...like you're expressing and how you deliver that starts fires. Yep, I get outta line too at times, but it's when people like you get derogatory of everyone's thoughts and beliefs. ~Inky

N

nagol10692

my box is comfy cozy thankyou I didn't search for anything. It's all in our faces. Here's the real deal. No one has to agree with me but if i make ONE person think that's fine with me. When the time comes, just remember we tried to tell you all, love joanne

I

Inkslinger

...and I'll say the same to you. When the time comes...hell, it's here already and people ared dying.. just try and keep it on milder terms. Everyone is pissed off these days... ~inky

N

nagol10692

o.k. inky do you feel better. You got you "bad" out? you didn't even read it to be telling me i'm starting crap. Like I said, no one likes the truth. Have fun with your next insult since you don't know how to stick to the issues that I addressed.

T

thenextbesthang

Public school is not bad

depending on where you are.
I come from NYC public schools.

I

Inkslinger

Your issues are waht you think you know and only what you percieve on the surface. Your almighty administration promotes illegal mexicans, but yet you warmongers bark up the wrong tree. There's been more than enough corruptive scandals entwined in your administration, yet you still promote and defend the lies...

Status
Not open for further replies.