Linda Sarsour attacks Nancy Pelosi

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
She is peeved at her for censoring Ilhan Omar...

Women’s March co-chair Linda Sarsour attacked Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi Monday night as a “typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men,” in response to a House resolution condemning anti-Semitism.

House Democrats announced the resolution Monday after Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar’s latest anti-Israel comments, which critics — including other Democrats — have denounced as anti-Semitic.

In a lengthy Facebook post she writes:

"This is why we wanted Congresswoman Barbara Lee to be the Speaker of the House and “progressives” were like nah, Pelosi is a leader and omg you should see how she claps. What a clap! Nancy is a typical white feminist upholding the patriarchy doing the dirty work of powerful white men. God forbid the men are upset - no worries, Nancy to the rescue to stroke their egos..."

Linda Sarsour Attacks ‘White Feminist’ Nancy Pelosi Over Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism

Mar 2012
New Hampshire

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
you're not suggesting that I don't know the difference.
Are you? Pelosi was asked about remarks by members in her caucus and she's the one that said she's not in the censorship business. Yet, now she's moving to restrict speech. Is she not? I'm a big fan of Pelosi. But, that's what she said.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
you're not suggesting that I don't know the difference.
Are you? Pelosi was asked about remarks by members in her caucus and she's the one that said she's not in the censorship business. Yet, now she's moving to restrict speech. Is she not?
Think he might be referring to my OP, I screwed the two up..