Linda Sarsour explains how she influenced democratic leadership

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
I see you are still triggered and going with the personal attacks (typical internet lib). I did not care enough to spell the murderer and pedophiles name properly. As for "religious expert" I laugh, you liberals present as Biblical scholars, every day.
lol I'm not a "lib" or a "con" or whatever else you Americans nickname each other politically. If I am a "liberal", it is only, maybe, by Russian standards, and even that barely. The fact that I don't think homosexuals are an abomination who deserve to be locked up in camps, forcibly treated in nuthouses, or simply killed; and that I happen to feel that beating your wife or your children is a crime, rather than a right; makes me a fucking "liberal", on Russian forums... lmao

Yet I also don't necessarily like illegal immigration (simply because such people jump unfairly ahead of legit immigrants like me).

And the whole issue with all the many genders in modern Western world confuses the hell out of me.

Among other things.

Don't try to define me, man. Even I can't define me... lol

Anyhow, I am not trying to be mean. But, you keep going on about "Muslims" this and that and yeah, that made me recall some old friends I mentioned, and yeah, that "triggered" me.

Plus, I like a glass of whiskey before go to bed with the wife, and I just had not one but two, and I do get a bit more confrontational when I drink... :)

I do hope you find a way to change yourself for the better eventually. Being perpetually angry at and paranoid about the world out there is no way to live, you know...

Good night.

P.S. I don't speak for anyone else here. But I, personally, have NEVER claimed to know anything about the Bible. I, frankly, avoid most threads on Christianity here too...

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
And where, exactly, in the Qu'ran does it state that taqiya is the principle of permitting Muslims to lie to "advance the cause"?
Google is your friend.

If you can't find it yourself I have no intentions of wasting my time pointing out the obvious to someone who has no intentions of seeing it.

Let's just say informed folks have NO trouble finding those verses and let's just leave it at that.

Jan 2019
USA
Bro, you can't even properly spell the name of their prophet, yet trying to talk about the religion like some sort of expert. You sound stupid, you do get that?

Ok, you want to talk about "taqiya"?

Mohammed came up with that when he was still in Mecca; when he and his followers were low in numbers still, when they did not have the strength to fight against their opponents, who outnumbered them greatly. So, instead, they concealed themselves. Until they were able to form an army in Medina and the rest is history.

.. :rolleyes:
Damn, a lie about a custom of lying. ^

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Google is your friend.

If you can't find it yourself I have no intentions of wasting my time pointing out the obvious to someone who has no intentions of seeing it.
It is not my job to do your research for you. If you cannot back up your claims with credible sources, then your position is unsupported - and possibly unsupportable.

Jan 2019
USA
lol I'm not a "lib" or a "con" or whatever else you Americans nickname each other politically. If I am a "liberal", it is only, maybe, by Russian standards, and even that barely. The fact that I don't think homosexuals are an abomination who deserve to be locked up in camps, forcibly treated in nuthouses, or simply killed; and that I happen to feel that beating your wife or your children is a crime, rather than a right; makes me a fucking "liberal", on Russian forums... lmao
I will stop you at this plethora of strawmen ^
This deserves nothing more. Enjoy your fanciful sleep.

Jan 2019
southeast
That's a completely unacceptable thing to say. I totally agree.

A Muslim whose ethnic group, btw, is otherwise a traditional enemy of my mother's and thus mine through her blood in my veins, nonetheless jumped in to save my life when I was a teen back in Moscow and a gang of other guys were actively attempting to stab me to death. Before then, when I was a kid in the middle of a civil war, in the 90s, in my homeland; I recall a group of Muslim fighters, some of the volunteers from Russian Northern Caucasus, who came in across the border to help our militias repel the Georgians who invaded our land (because the predominate ethnic group in my old republic, although most of them have been Orthodox Christian for centuries, are related by blood to Muslim Circassian nations in North Kavkaz and the Circassians are always ready to help them...) setting positions behind the truck convoy which carried and my mother and younger brothers to safety out of town, under Georgian shelling, to cover us all. Plenty of those guys gave their lives for us back then... I also know, here in Canada, my Bangladeshi friend from high school, who has since also like me moved here to Toronto, married and became a dentist here, and now he already looks after me and wife and our older son's teeth :) Great guy too...

No offense, I know you Americans like to take pride in your ignorance, which is why your tourists tend to unfortunately often be the loudest and most annoying fucking assholes anywhere on Earth. The whole "Homer Simpson" character didn't come from nothing. I understand that.

But don't fucking lecture me, about anything, understand? I've experienced more by the time I was 15 than you ever will in whatever inbred hick town you call home. I've already forgotten more than you will ever know in your whole life.

Just, do me a favor and piss off.
Gee, if Americans are so bad why are there so many Canadians here in the US? Sounds to me, Man, you have a lot of anger bottled up inside of you and have great hatred for the people of the United States. Need to chill out