Linda Sarsour explains how she influenced democratic leadership

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I do not watch videos, as a general rule - much less right-wing hate propaganda.

Like the tweet where she disavowed the practice?

The OP source is right-wing propaganda.

Like I said, all that nonsense distracts from legitimate criticism.
You are uninformed about this topic.

You are posting partisan opinion about a topic you know nothing about.

So typical of the Low/No Information Leftist these days.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
You are uninformed about this topic.
Refusing to read or watch right-wing propaganda leaves me "uninformed" only about extreme-right talking points. And I do not watch any political videos ... I have better things to do with my time than let myself be indoctrinated by your nonsense. The reality is that your attacks merely deflect from legitimate criticism in order to stoke hatred against Muslims.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Refusing to read or watch right-wing propaganda leaves me "uninformed" only about extreme-right talking points. And I do not watch any political videos ... I have better things to do with my time than let myself be indoctrinated by your nonsense. The reality is that your attacks merely deflect from legitimate criticism in order to stoke hatred against Muslims.
How would you know that if you refuse to inform yourself about the topic being discussed.

It's because you are not interested in discussion, you are simply trolling.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
How would you know that if you refuse to inform yourself about the topic being discussed.

It's because you are not interested in discussion, you are simply trolling.
No, you are trolling by pushing your extreme-right propaganda. Refusing to submit to your propaganda makes me more informed, not less.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, you are trolling by pushing your extreme-right propaganda. Refusing to submit to your propaganda makes me more informed, not less.
I didn't write the OP and only someone who lives in the Alt Left Universe would think refusing to inform oneself makes one more informed.

Dismissed.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Gee, if Americans are so bad why are there so many Canadians here in the US? Sounds to me, Man, you have a lot of anger bottled up inside of you and have great hatred for the people of the United States. Need to chill out
As I said in a subsequent post, I had a couple glasses of whiskey when I wrote all that lol

Everyone who knows me in my real life, knows not to start an argument with me when I have my evening drink :D Fool's errand...

Apologies to all offended...