Lindsay Graham Defends Trump By Saying That He's Too Confused To Pull Off A Quid Pro Quo Deal

Sep 2016
My own world
My Favourite part of you link:
"After suggesting his administration is too dumb to follow through on a potentially impeachable act, Graham told Trump that the shining moment of his presidency was when he stood by and let the mechanisms of the judicial nomination process crank away, as Kavanaugh’s record was ignored on party lines."

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Most criminals are relatively stupid. That's why they get caught.

Tracing the Putin-Trump connection back to the 1980's, it's obvious Trump NEVER considered doing business with Russian gangsters might not be legal, and that might matter if he created enough distress to interest the government in prosecuting him.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Dear Lindsay Grahm,

There comes a time in a politicians life, when you eventual have to do the right thing and not just the political one. Quit defending the indefensible. Quit making yourself an a enabler and a laughing stock. Stand up to the impetuous man-child and tell him that you will no longer carry water for a traitor to decency. Who cares if the stupid people exact their pound of flesh on your political career - be a fucking man and tell this fool ENOUGH!

Be the grown ass man that your mamma raised you to be. :mad:

Reactions: Minotaur

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I dunno Linz, you may be jeopardizing your bid to become Trump's chief fluffer.

No, not at all. If this forum is any indication, his supporters love the fact that Trump's too self-important to understand or remember facts that don't work in his favor.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Dear Lindsay Grahm,

There comes a time in a politicians life, when you eventual have to do the right thing and not just the political one. Quit defending the indefensible. Quit making yourself an a enabler and a laughing stock. Stand up to the impetuous man-child and tell him that you will no longer carry water for a traitor to decency. Who cares if the stupid people exact their pound of flesh on your political career - be a fucking man and tell this fool ENOUGH!

Be the grown ass man that your mamma raised you to be. :mad:
I fear waiting for Graham to act on his conscience is most likely not a profitable endeavor.

Reactions: Minotaur