Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Prior to the election:
My party has gone batshit crazy.
graham1.jpg

graham2.jpg

So, what happened?

Is Trump persuasive enough to have changed Graham's mind?
Does Trump have something on Graham?
Is Graham afraid he'll lose the next election if he continues to speak the truth?

What's going on?

Sep 2016
My own world
Let me tell you what happened. Lindsay Graham can't go back to civilian life because he has nothing else other than his job. He has grown accustomed to the power of being a Senator. Without Trump's endorsemen he's got nothing. He needs Trump to win the primary.

He kisses Trump's ass because he wants to be the guy Trump calls for advice. He likes being in the orbit of the
President and it doesn't matter who that President is, not even if it's a Democrat. Power is all he wants and for such a spineless man I get it because without being around powerful people and brave men like John McCain is just a small little man with no redeeming qualities.

.As Trump likes to use this phrase, Graham couldn't hold a jockstrap to John McCain.

Oct 2011
Washington State
This has to qualify Lindsey Graham for the Top Ten Hypocrites of all time.

Two years ago, Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina called Donald Trump a “kook,” a “bigot,” “crazy” and “unfit for office.”

Reactions: Davocrat
Jul 2019
Toronto
This has to qualify Lindsey Graham for the Top Ten Hypocrites of all time.

Ya don't think the whole Collusion thing and all the evidence of Democrat election rigging, sort of pushed him to oppose Democrats and their blatant cheating???
I sure do.

Reactions: arcturus88

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Ya don't think the whole Collusion thing and all the evidence of Democrat election rigging, sort of pushed him to oppose Democrats and their blatant cheating???
I sure do.
SO that is the excuse he uses for selling out to the moron in the white house? That's pretty flimsy.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I sure do.
None of that, even if true, is justification for going from his former position on Trump to his current bootlicker status. It's just an attempt to distract.