Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Lindsey Graham is a political windsock. He has taken sophistry to a whole new level....

Reactions: HadEnough2
Oct 2011
Washington State
Ya don't think the whole Collusion thing and all the evidence of Democrat election rigging, sort of pushed him to oppose Democrats and their blatant cheating???
I sure do.
No, no I don't. Graham is like the rest of the Republicans, spineless cowards, that would rather ignore their constitutional responsibilities while Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue.

The 5th Avenue moment has passed.

Reactions: Davocrat
Jul 2019
Toronto
No, no I don't. Graham is like the rest of the Republicans, spineless cowards, that would rather ignore their constitutional responsibilities while Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue.

The 5th Avenue moment has passed.
"while Trump shoots someone on 5th Avenue."???
Having a tempy tantrum are we?
What silly jack-assery.

Reactions: Hognoxious
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
Ya don't think the whole Collusion thing and all the evidence of Democrat election rigging, sort of pushed him to oppose Democrats and their blatant cheating???
I sure do.
We know you do.

You're wrong, of course, but that's OK. No one is perfect.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
when Lindsey realized the opposition is full of leftist-hate-zombies willing to do anything to take down Trump, Kavanaugh, Republicans, Christians, etc.

he considered, that by comparison, Trump isn't so bad.

View attachment 29066
Trump, Kavanaugh, Republicans, Christians is quite a mixed bag. None of the first three are Christians.