Lisa Page admitted Obama DOJ ordered stand-down on Clinton email

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
You do know what the IG is right? And his report, again, says nothing about the nutter stuff you guys are posting
Who is Nune's? I am talking about the fisa warrants on Carter Page and Papadopoulus and it has nothing to do with Nunes.

Oh good lord, not that crap again.

Unless you think the judges who are appointed by John Roberts don't know what they are doing.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
See how the LIES work ....

You know who the extremist LIARS are and you know what they are doing ....
Yes I get it that you don't want to talk about IG report because it blows all the Trump Cult nutter theories into smoke.

And with that, I'm out

Have fun talking about "alternative" facts.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
You do if you believe Comey lied to Congress.

Hint - he did not.
He did lie in a whole bunch of ways... but perjury is the LEAST of his concerns.

Thank you for the best laugh I have had all day!!

Can you imagine if Obama had tweeted something so stupid?

Yes, just confirms what a moron he is.
You dont get it yet.

We have : who did what and when, and it each peace was all connected to ensure that Clinton won. We have all the connections through spouses to funnel things that would be criminal if direct and has spousal immunity.

We have the pictures of page, strzock and the 3 men involved in getting the dossier. Just like the transcript confirmed (we had the pictures before we knew its significance).

Soon even you won't be able to deny the extent of the crimes.

Jan 2019
southeast
Here you go, Jenn....

The damning proof of innocence that FBI likely withheld in Russian probe
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 03/14/19 04:00 PM EDT 756
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

If President Trump declassifies evidence in the Russia investigation, Carter Page’s summer bike ride to a Virginia farm and George Papadopoulos’s hasty academic jaunt to London may emerge as linchpin proof of FBI surveillance abuses during the 2016 election.
The two trips have received scant attention. But growing evidence suggests both Trump campaign advisers made exculpatory statements — at the very start of the FBI’s investigation — that undercut the Trump-Russia collusion theory peddled to agents by Democratic sources.

The FBI plowed ahead anyway with an unprecedented intrusion into a presidential campaign, while keeping evidence of the two men’s innocence from the courts.The damning proof of innocence that FBI likely withheld in Russian probe
You do know what the IG is right? And his report, again, says nothing about the nutter stuff you guys are posting

Oh good lord, not that crap again.

Unless you think the judges who are appointed by John Roberts don't know what they are doing.
So you never heard of withheld exculpatory evidence? Has nothing to to do with the Fisa judge, but everything to do with the investigators. BTW you seem to be confused. The only IG report that has come out so far is just one and that report had nothing to do with the Russia probe. It was the probe into Clinton's Emails Read the IG report on Justice, FBI, Clinton emails

Last edited:
Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Post #200 - from me (more info)

* There was nothing new in the transcripts, it was common knowledge the House was doing a hearing about bias with Page and Strok back in of June 2018. What we heard then...is now in transcripts form - big deal...we already knew it.

The GOP presenting old news with the 'got ya' hysteria...
when the Republican bias angle from the same testimony was being pushed by the republicans back in 2018

=============================

...Trump's Republicans -
are trying to destroy the Russian/Trump connection...

So they have been taking individual lines from the
testimonies from Ohr, Strzokga, and Page
and posting to Republican sympathetic sites.

Doug Collins (GA-R) has done.

He is a Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee 2019–present and has access to the transcripts

He posts them on a right leaning site
WITHOUT REDACTIONS...
AS OUR DOJ HAS REQUESTED IT SHOULD BE HANDLED

The republican Collins is gonna release the whole transcripts - including all
of the Justice Department.
suggested or requested REDACTED INFORMATION!

When the Justice
Department asks him -
Collins just said NO

Collins wants to give is
the impression
He has...
TURNED UP THESE

D

A

M

N

I

N

G
ADMISSIONS

Not quite- nothings new in this so called 'discovery' but a new angel of the republicans to deceive.