List of agencies that are a part of the conspiracy to usurp Trump.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I'll start the list. Post here the bad agencies that are a part of this terrible conspiracy.

Clearly the FBI right? Also, Trump has bitched plenty about the DOJ. I also have read here on PH that the whistleblower is a CIA plant. That's three. What other government agencies have you heard about?

1. FBI
2. DOJ
3. CIA
4. NSA

Last edited:

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I'll start the list. Post here the bad agencies that are a part of this terrible conspiracy.

Clearly the FBI right? Also, Trump has bitched plenty about the DOJ. I also have read here on PH that the whistleblower is a CIA plant. That's three. What other government agencies have you heard about?

1. FBI
2. DOJ
3. CIA
DNC! CNN. MSDNC.

Reactions: Chief
Sep 2016
My own world

1. FBI
2. DOJ
3. CIA
4. NSA
There are some you missed in this meme.

:cool:

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo

1. FBI
2. DOJ
3. CIA
4. NSA
YMCA

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Weirdo
You down with OPP?

Well they aren't down with Trump, that's for sure.

Well you know me.