List of agencies that are a part of the conspiracy to usurp Trump.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
What this country REALLY needs is more CHRISTIANS pointing fingers at their fellow Americans and tellling them they are doomed to hell if they don’t change their beliefs to match the Saved Ones, that always goes over good in a large group. I have especially appreciated being told that me and all my friends were going to burn in eternal hellfire unless we changed our libtard ways!

May 2019
midwest
I'll start the list. Post here the bad agencies that are a part of this terrible conspiracy.

Clearly the FBI right? Also, Trump has bitched plenty about the DOJ. I also have read here on PH that the whistleblower is a CIA plant. That's three. What other government agencies have you heard about?

1. FBI
2. DOJ
3. CIA
4. NSA
NWS - National Weather Service. Who could forget this sharpie moment?
:cool:

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
This presidency has fulfilled the plots of a myriad of Science Fiction Dystopian novels written over the last 100 years. Heinlein, Orwell, Harrison, Atwood, Bradbury, Collins, Ballard, and we can add this one:

A modern dystopian classic, Bacigalupi's The Windup Girl describes a world where catastrophes are commonplace. Global warming has caused huge sea level rises and biotechnology rules, and mega corporations - calorie companies - control food production. He creates a vivid dystopian environment, set in Thailand. Like so many on this list, it is an entirely believable one.

Reactions: BitterPill