Listen to Obama lie in Brazil

Jan 2016
Colorado
And they were completely wrong, Obamacare is adding hundreds of billions to the deficit and federal debt.
I was not talking about the COSTS of the ACA. I was talking about the consequences of repealing it, in terms of how many Americans would lose their health care coverage and hence their access to health care. Pay attention. The CBO report said that repeal would result in ~23 MILLION Americans losing their health insurance coverage. The great SUCCESS of Obamacare was that MANY millions of Americans gained health care insurance.

But you don't CARE about that.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
It would be illegal for you to even borrow a gun from a friend or neighbor in California.

but not to purchase one, not according to the link posted by Aboutenough above:
Federal law requires federally licensed firearms dealers (but not private sellers) to initiate a background check on the purchaser prior to sale of a firearm. This background check is intended to determine whether the purchaser falls into one of the categories of persons prohibited by law from purchasing or possessing firearms. Federal law provides states with the option of serving as a state “point of contact” and conducting their own background checks using state, as well as federal, records and databases, or having the checks performed by the FBI using only the federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”) database. Note that state files are not always included in the federal database.

Nov 2008
Washington state
Obama said it was easy to acquire guns in the US to commit mass murders, is he wrong? You want to nit pick, but you cant refute the guts of his speech
It shouldn’t be easy if criminals obey the law. One problem is guns can be sold to people with mental problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
So now you are backtracking. Obama told plenty of lies and had many sins. Still sticking to "I counted zero, Obama lies"? lol
Being wrong is not the same thing as telling a lie. When you know the truth and ignore the truth in order to propagate a falsehood, that's lying. Being wrong is not lying, it's just being wrong. It's all about intent.