Listen to Obama lie in Brazil

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
If you said Obama never lied, would you be wrong or just lying?
If you KNEW that he lied, and were attempting to paint him in better light, that would be lying.

If you point out where Obama deliberately lied, I would have the opportunity to call him out on it. Again, lying involves a deliberate attempt to obfusicate.

I, myself, would have never made the claim that someone has never lied - everyone lies. They lie every day.

Last edited:
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
If you said Obama never lied, would you be wrong or just lying?
Who said Obama never lies? I'm certain he does, but I have yet to hear where he has deliberately lied to the American people. He may well have, I just haven't seen/heard it. I have better things to do than to hang on someone's every word.

Apr 2019
Southeast
Who said Obama never lies? I'm certain he does, but I have yet to hear where he has deliberately lied to the American people. He may well have, I just haven't seen/heard it. I have better things to do than to hang on someone's every word.
Boise Boe said he counted zero lies by Obama. How about this one? Remember Obama saying he found out about Hillary's server "On the news, the same as everyone else"?
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation
But Obama did not learn about Clinton’s home-brew server like “everybody else.”
According to the inspector general’s report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton’s server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.
According to the IG report, before former (and fired) FBI Director James Comey took it upon himself to publicly criticize Clinton (and exonerate her from a criminal charge), a draft of his public address was heavily edited.
It was edited for Hillary Clinton’s benefit, to buttress the case that what she did wasn’t prosecutable.
But Comey’s comments were also edited to protect someone else. The IG report discusses a key paragraph in Comey’s statement summarizing the FBI’s thinking that “hostile actors” had accessed Clinton’s server.
The paragraph, the report said, “referenced Clinton’s use of her private email for an exchange with then President Obama while in the territory of a foreign adversary. This reference was later changed to ‘another senior government official,’ and ultimately was omitted.”
=======

See Comey covering that up for him?

Apr 2019
Southeast
Boise Boe said he counted zero lies by Obama. How about this one? Remember Obama saying he found out about Hillary's server "On the news, the same as everyone else"?
Obama’s silky lie and FBI bias in the Clinton investigation
But Obama did not learn about Clinton’s home-brew server like “everybody else.”
According to the inspector general’s report, Obama was in fact one of 13 top government officials communicating with Clinton on her private email server, even as Clinton’s server was targeted by foreign intelligence services.
According to the IG report, before former (and fired) FBI Director James Comey took it upon himself to publicly criticize Clinton (and exonerate her from a criminal charge), a draft of his public address was heavily edited.
It was edited for Hillary Clinton’s benefit, to buttress the case that what she did wasn’t prosecutable.
But Comey’s comments were also edited to protect someone else. The IG report discusses a key paragraph in Comey’s statement summarizing the FBI’s thinking that “hostile actors” had accessed Clinton’s server.
The paragraph, the report said, “referenced Clinton’s use of her private email for an exchange with then President Obama while in the territory of a foreign adversary. This reference was later changed to ‘another senior government official,’ and ultimately was omitted.”
=======

See Comey covering that up for him?
No comments? Fascinating.