Liz Warren: No More Cars, Homes, Electricity With Carbon Emissions By 2035

Sep 2016
My own world
Who is this Balled guy? A man bought and paid for by the Mercers or perhaps the Koch brother(s)?

To bad he thinks so little of American ingenuity. He probably thought the US would never land on the moon.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
I welcome electric cars. The minute I can obtain a car battery that can easily get 400 miles on a charge, I will swap my cab's V8 engine for an electric one.

Reactions: johnflesh
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I welcome electric cars. The minute I can obtain a car battery that can easily get 400 miles on a charge, I will swap my cab's V8 engine for an electric one.
Just make sure you know where that electricity is coming from when you plug it in. Around here thats still coal. Not better than gas.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Who is this Balled guy? A man bought and paid for by the Mercers or perhaps the Koch brother(s)?

To bad he thinks so little of American ingenuity. He probably thought the US would never land on the moon.

Source trolling. did he make up the video?

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Just make sure you know where that electricity is coming from when you plug it in. Around here thats still coal. Not better than gas.
Not my job to make sure of anything. It's cost effective and I like money. If America is too short-sighted to move away from coal, that's on them.