Logic of Gun Control

Blues63

Dec 2014
Tatooine
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds.
The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use.
Now tell me, how do you think that's going to end?
The second sentence fails to mention a standing army. :D

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
9 - Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds.
It sounds to me like you are threatening a shooting civil war against people because you object to people you disapprove of (TG persons) using a bathroom appropriate to their expressed gender. Really?

Jan 2007
It sounds to me like you are threatening a shooting civil war against people because you object to people you disapprove of (TG persons) using a bathroom appropriate to their expressed gender. Really?
Not threatening anything. The issue was common sense. logic.

Jan 2007

How long will freedom to do this last?
The Knob Creek machine gun shoot is a 2nd Amendment success story

history of this event

Mar 2019
TN
Which side has the numbers?

That is an assumption on your part. Prove it !!!! You may well be surprised at how many gun owners aren't hard core conservatives. I suspect there are a lot more of us than you might think. You probably do out number us, but probably not by the margins you imagine. Just because we aren't waving our flags. attending rallys and going ballistic when someone mentions universal background checks, such doesn't mean we aren't out here quietly maintaining our weapons and ammo.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
Is Logic the same thing as common sense?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving.
Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds.
Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for.
Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

Agreed with all. Unfortunately, like the abortion issue, the political wackos are like dogs with bone; they won't give up their pet issues willingly regardless of facts, common sense or the Constitution.

FWIW, only the nutjobs talk about civil war. All sane people have to do is step outside and go to the store to know all is fine. No need for hysterics. Remember Jade Helm? LOL

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Is Logic the same thing as common sense?

1 - Eleven teens die each day because of texting while driving.
Maybe it's time to raise the age of Smart Phone ownership to 21.

2 - If gun control laws actually worked, Chicago would be Mayberry, USA.

3 - The Second Amendment makes more women equal than the entire feminist movement.

4 - Legal gun owners have 300 million guns and probably a trillion rounds of ammo.
Seriously, folks, if we were the problem, you'd know it.

5 - When JFK was killed, nobody blamed the rifle.

6 - The NRA murders 0 people and receives $0 in government funds.
Planned Parenthood kills 350,000 babies every year and receives $500,000,000 in tax dollars annually.

7 - I have no problem with vigorous background checks when it comes to firearms.
While we're at it, let's do the same when it comes to immigration, Voter I.D and Candidates running for office.

8 - You don't need a smoke detector; that's what the fire department is for.
Now...if you think that sounds stupid, you know how I feel when you say I don't need a gun.

Dumbfuckery, raised to an art form.