London Bridge Hero states Trump's killing Soleimani FEEDING TERROR!

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Hero who fought off London Bridge attacker with tusk accuses Donald Trump of 'feeding terror'

The man who used a narwhal tusk to tackle the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan has accused Donald Trump of “feeding terror” with his belligerent Middle East policy, warning it will breed more murderous attackers like the one he and others faced.

In his first interview since the attactacker - Khan killed two people- and injured several more at a criminal justice conference on 29 November, Darryn Frost said...

The US president’s decision to assassinate General Qassem Suleimani would cost lives and added: “The next generation of terrorists will rise as a direct result of these actions and we must condemn them now.”

=============================

Republican policy is always to look at the Prize - (American interests come first)...but they never understand the consequences of their actions until it is too late.

Repugs...people don't just rollover then we make them a target.

Nov 2009
Flower Mound, TX (In the basement)
Well, he is one voice against Trump. I, on the other hand, am one voice in support of Trump. He lives in England. I live in Texas. I win!

Reactions: Dayton3
Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
Well, he is one voice against Trump. I, on the other hand, am one voice in support of Trump. He lives in England. I live in Texas. I win!

You just forget why people want to attack us. It is what we do to them - and we need to stop being the first to make the mess

CIA - Is the US's butting their nose into other countries..(FBI is set up for inside the USA)

Iran
US CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. (this means all those Chervon, Texico, British potiam - would be kicked out...and the government would sell - and get the profits to build a nation) The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

Guatemala
— CIA overthrows the democratically elected Jacob Arbenz in a military coup. Arbenz has threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is replaced with a series of right-wing dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

1954-1958
North Vietnam
— (Yah, that thing that rewards the worker not the fat ass owners)
The USA through the CIA attempts to legitimize a tyrannical puppet regime in South Vietnam, headed by Ngo Dinh Diem. (The US has such a better chance of pulling the strings when a tyrannical dictators is in control...we can work with them - for our "interests") These efforts fail to win the hearts and minds of the South Vietnamese because the Diem government is opposed to true democracy, land reform and poverty reduction measures. The CIA’s continuing failure results in escalating American intervention, culminating in the Vietnam War. (Oh...I guess So Vietnam decided to get rid of the US manulipations - Those things done for our "interests' - profit - and fight back...we lost.

Haiti
The U.S. military helps "Papa Doc" Duvalier become dictator of Haiti. He creates his own private police force, the "Tonton Macoutes," who terrorize the population with machetes. They will kill over 100,000 during the Duvalier family reign. The U.S. does not protest their dismal human rights record.

On and on it goes. We are the problem

Reactions: Friday13
Jan 2007
You just forget why people want to attack us. It is what we do to them - and we need to stop being the first to make the mess

CIA - Is the US's butting their nose into other countries..(FBI is set up for inside the USA)

Iran
US CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. (this means all those Chervon, Texico, British potiam - would be kicked out...and the government would sell - and get the profits to build a nation) The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

Guatemala
— CIA overthrows the democratically elected Jacob Arbenz in a military coup. Arbenz has threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is replaced with a series of right-wing dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

1954-1958
North Vietnam
— (Yah, that thing that rewards the worker not the fat ass owners)
The USA through the CIA attempts to legitimize a tyrannical puppet regime in South Vietnam, headed by Ngo Dinh Diem. (The US has such a better chance of pulling the strings when a tyrannical dictators is in control...we can work with them - for our "interests") These efforts fail to win the hearts and minds of the South Vietnamese because the Diem government is opposed to true democracy, land reform and poverty reduction measures. The CIA’s continuing failure results in escalating American intervention, culminating in the Vietnam War. (Oh...I guess So Vietnam decided to get rid of the US manulipations - Those things done for our "interests' - profit - and fight back...we lost.

Haiti
The U.S. military helps "Papa Doc" Duvalier become dictator of Haiti. He creates his own private police force, the "Tonton Macoutes," who terrorize the population with machetes. They will kill over 100,000 during the Duvalier family reign. The U.S. does not protest their dismal human rights record.

On and on it goes. We are the problem
How many countries did the Soviet Union take over? You never mention them.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Hero who fought off London Bridge attacker with tusk accuses Donald Trump of 'feeding terror'

The man who used a narwhal tusk to tackle the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan has accused Donald Trump of “feeding terror” with his belligerent Middle East policy, warning it will breed more murderous attackers like the one he and others faced.

In his first interview since the attactacker - Khan killed two people- and injured several more at a criminal justice conference on 29 November, Darryn Frost said...

The US president’s decision to assassinate General Qassem Suleimani would cost lives and added: “The next generation of terrorists will rise as a direct result of these actions and we must condemn them now.”

=============================

Republican policy is always to look at the Prize - (American interests come first)...but they never understand the consequences of their actions until it is too late.

Repugs...people don't just rollover then we make them a target.
I don't really see how killing terrorists feeds them.

Maybe if he had bombed them with food.

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Who knew that the London Bridge hero was such an expert on American Foreign Policy?
He expressed an opinion - to which he is entitled, and which is possibly less politically partisan than yours. Those outside the United States have little need to align themselves with one US political party or the other.

Jul 2014
midwest
He expressed an opinion - to which he is entitled, and which is possibly less politically partisan than yours. Those outside the United States have little need to align themselves with one US political party or the other.
Absolutley.

He has his opinion.

Like you and me, and everyone on this forum.

You know what opinions are like, right?

And, most of them stink...

Jul 2011
UK/Australia
Why should this guys opinion regarding the issue of terrorism be worth more than anyones?
I don't think it should, but who has suggested that it be worth more than anyone else's?

I suspect that some Americans (perhaps including your good self?) are simply upset because of the implied criticism of US foreign policy.

Reactions: Friday13