London Bridge Hero states Trump's killing Soleimani FEEDING TERROR!

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Cause a guy who once wielded a narwall tusk is a foreign policy expert due to this fact.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Hero who fought off London Bridge attacker with tusk accuses Donald Trump of 'feeding terror'

The man who used a narwhal tusk to tackle the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan has accused Donald Trump of “feeding terror” with his belligerent Middle East policy, warning it will breed more murderous attackers like the one he and others faced.

In his first interview since the attactacker - Khan killed two people- and injured several more at a criminal justice conference on 29 November, Darryn Frost said...

The US president’s decision to assassinate General Qassem Suleimani would cost lives and added: “The next generation of terrorists will rise as a direct result of these actions and we must condemn them now.”

=============================

Republican policy is always to look at the Prize - (American interests come first)...but they never understand the consequences of their actions until it is too late.

Repugs...people don't just rollover then we make them a target.

Condemn the killing? seems this guy is an Iran apologist as well.

Dec 2019
Washington, D.C.
Well, he is one voice against Trump. I, on the other hand, am one voice in support of Trump. He lives in England. I live in Texas. I win!
You probably were one of those who wanted Texas to secede from the U.S. when Obama became POTUS.

Jul 2011
Tennessee
Hero who fought off London Bridge attacker with tusk accuses Donald Trump of 'feeding terror'

The man who used a narwhal tusk to tackle the London Bridge terrorist Usman Khan has accused Donald Trump of “feeding terror” with his belligerent Middle East policy, warning it will breed more murderous attackers like the one he and others faced.

In his first interview since the attactacker - Khan killed two people- and injured several more at a criminal justice conference on 29 November, Darryn Frost said...

The US president’s decision to assassinate General Qassem Suleimani would cost lives and added: “The next generation of terrorists will rise as a direct result of these actions and we must condemn them now.”

=============================

Republican policy is always to look at the Prize - (American interests come first)...but they never understand the consequences of their actions until it is too late.

Repugs...people don't just rollover then we make them a target.
The person is misinformed and I'm being nice about it.