London protests aren’t just about Trump, they’re about everything he stands for

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I’ve had them. They are ok. My father’s advice is that there isn’t a bad chip that ends in “ito/eto.” But i just don’t like what they leave in my beard and on my fingers and in my teeth. I’ve recently gotten in to kale chips. Just baking kale with whatever seasoning you like. Much healthier. Even if it is rabbit food. It goes well with a lot of meals you might have chips with.
Do you think Trump eats Cheeto’s? Then rubs his head? They turn my fingers orange.

Aug 2012
the Sussex Downs
London is a shit hole, it's snowflake country down South. I believe it's nearly a 50/50 split in British v Foreigners living in London. I have a brother in London, but he's a Labour supporter so he tends to parrot the lefty crap.

It's called Britain, Great disappeared years ago.
It is 45% British in London now and Great Britain is a geological description not an adjective.

Oct 2018
WonderfulOregon
What Trump the punk stands for ... someone who should be locked away for indiscriminately playing king to anything called profit (and destructionist)

The car makers are addressing a crisis that is partly of their own making. They had sought some changes to the pollution standards early in the Trump presidency,
but have since grown alarmed at the expanding scope of the administration’s plan.

Automakers Tell Trump His Pollution Rules Could Mean ‘Untenable’ Instability and Lower Profits
Automakers Tell Trump His Pollution Rules Could Mean ‘Untenable’ Instability and Lower Profits

======================

Seem the idea that Trump is a business genius... again...proves he has no idea what he is dong...‘Untenable’ Instability and Lower Profits

untenable
Not capable of being maintained or defended
Not capable of being occupied or lived in.
Insupportable; intolerable.

GOD HELP US!

Aug 2012
the Sussex Downs
As John Cleese has said about London.

And London hasn't been referred to as Londonistan for over a decade without reason.
''London is no longer and English City'' - yes he is right. It is a City full of strangers who do not interact with each other.

Even into the 1980s closely knit old ( some 100yrs old) working class communities where being sent letters saying 'your house is unfit for human habitation' ( they had outside toilets still) and they were all moved out to the four corners, far from each other --- I lived next to a couple in the very early eighties, she was 84 he 85. she was born in, got married in, had her children in the same house - at the time they were 'moved out' she used to spend hours sitting in her kitchen window watching the world go by - and she knew everyone who passed her window, so and so's granddaughter, so and so's father in law's son - this old couple where put in a third floor flat, the lift never worked, on a violent estate far from their friends and family) --- bathrooms were added to the houses and immigrant Muslim families moved in. It was purposeful. Now you stand anywhere in London and the skyline is full of at least 22 cranes - from one day to the next streets change buildings come down buildings go up, buildings are built upon old buildings --- it looks like Singapore on Thames -- The soul has gone - the poor are foreigners as the rich are foreigners and we are gone.

Aug 2012
the Sussex Downs
#ledbydonkeys began as a crowdfunded activist group who posted Brexiter's quotes on billboards around the country, very often contradicting what they say now with what they said before the referendum. Then Trump dropped by....
Oh and your mindless protesters were so brave screaming ''Nazi scum, off our streets'' into the faces of and beating up old men who were there for D Day! Where you one of them Dangermouse? You should be so ashamed - you certainly shamed England.

Aug 2012
the Sussex Downs
The irony of gathering in Trafalgar Square while complaining about Americans and Brown people. If I recall, the UK wasn’t exactly kind to brown people. In fact...most of our problems with “brown people” have to do with shit they caused.

It must be nice to not have to pay for a massive navy because your big brother takes care of it for you.
Slavery was The Bank of England's baby. Slavery was, even then, illegal in Britain - tough sadly the British were allowed to own slaves abroad.