London's Khan, says Trump is "the POSTERBOY for the FAR-Right" while Boris Johnson SNUBS Trump,'I'm too busy'

Jul 2015
Florida
Gee, I wonder if even TRUMP, the intellectual equivalent to Play Doh, is too batshit even for a 'true' R wing Boris Johnson. " I'm too busy to meet "with the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES? Oh really? I think we can assume TRUMP was asked to meet with Johnson, unless you think Johnson just threw this out there. Of course BORIS could sneak on board AF1 and meet with him privately out of the VIEW of sane BRITS.​
PS Where do you suppose Steve Bannon is today?​
London Mayor Sadiq Khan to Trump: ‘You’re a poster boy for the far-right movement around the world’
Published​
11 mins ago on​
June 4, 2019​
London Mayor Sadiq Khan is berating President Donald Trump as the U.S. leader visits the UK for a three-day state visit. Khan, who was the target once again of attacks by the President, shared his thoughts about Trump’s behavior.​
“Surely we should be saying, ‘Listen, you know, you do realize you’re a poster-boy for the far-right movement around the world?'” Khan said in an interview with Sky News Tuesday.​
“We disagree with him surely on his policy to ban Muslims from the country. Surely disagree with his policy to separate children from their parents on the Mexican border. Surely we think it’s wrong when he amplifies the tweets from racists in this country,” Mayor Khan said.​
He also criticized Trump for ignoring climate change and rejecting efforts to combat it.​
Watch:​
London Mayor @SadiqKhan says @realDonaldTrump is "a poster boy for the far-right movement around the world", and that @theresa_may should tell him his values are 'not reflected' by the UK.​
For the latest on Donald #Trump's state visit, head here: http://po.st/1KTO76
British far-right leader Boris Johnson snubs Trump by saying he’s too busy to meet with him
Published​
1 min ago on​
June 4, 2019​
By​
On Tuesday, Business Insider reported that Boris Johnson, a prominent member of the British Parliament and former foreign secretary, has snubbed a request to meet with President Donald Trump.
Trump and Johnson conversed on the phone and agreed to meet at a later date. However, Johnson declined Trump’s request to meet him during his current state visit to the United Kingdom, saying that he was too busy.​
Johnson, a member of the Conservative Party, is widely considered to be a likely candidate to replace outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May, who has announced her intention to resign after a disastrous series of blunders, including the repeated failure to get Parliament to approve the Brexit deal she negotiated with the European Union.​
It is possible that Johnson simply doesn’t want to associate with a foreign politician who is utterly toxic in the United Kingdom during a leadership contest — Trump polls at just 21 percent in Britain, and his visit has been met with furious protests.