Long line forming hours before Trump’s ‘Keep America Great’ rally in Manchester, NH

Nov 2013
NY
Hate speech will always draw more crowds than calm intellectual speech.
Mob rule ends on 11/3. ("Mob" in all senses of the word.)
That's not true.
Obama gathered crowd >100,000 people repeatedly when campaigning.. even in Berlin, Germany, in 2008, he had 250,000 attending.

Inspiration beats hatred by far... yet hatred does work for Trump in his limited capacity, as Inspiration is just not in his repertoire.

Apr 2014
Maryland
that was sarcasm in an attempt to show these rally goers on each side can be insane.
no shit Sherlock! Did you really think I thought he gave out phones? What you don’t seem to understand is that the rally goers went for different things .trump gives them a show....curses, lies , instills hate and praises himself ..Obama gave hope and wasn’t devisive

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
no shit Sherlock! Did you really think I thought he gave out phones? What you don’t seem to understand is that the rally goers went for different things .trump gives them a show....curses, lies , instills hate and praises himself ..Obama gave hope and wasn’t devisive

So you think conservatives and republicans, right leaning independents anyone not a democrat felt "hope"? They didn't feel obama with his "bitter clinger" comments wasn't being divisive?

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
Guys like you and Trump sure have a near obsession with comparing crowd size to Obama. Why is that?

I am sorry I am making you making it about me, I now know I am not only responsible for my behavior but also yours. Please accept my apology for your personal attack, I will endeavor to do better next time.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I am sorry I am making you making it about me, I now know I am not only responsible for my behavior but also yours. Please accept my apology for your personal attack, I will endeavor to do better next time.
This seems non-responsive. You're not interested in speaking on the topic of the turnout for Trump's rally and how you compared it to Obama?

Okay.

Have a good day.

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
That's not true.
Obama gathered crowd >100,000 people repeatedly when campaigning.. even in Berlin, Germany, in 2008, he had 250,000 attending.

Inspiration beats hatred by far... yet hatred does work for Trump in his limited capacity, as Inspiration is just not in his repertoire.
I think it was more Obama's gift of inspirational public speaking in coordination with the message.
My point was that a message of hate gets Trump's target audience/base riled up because most (not all) Trump supporters are not intelligent enough to follow a complex message that requires real thought to understand..
Hate is a simple message!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: the bull59