Long line forming hours before Trump’s ‘Keep America Great’ rally in Manchester, NH

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I am sorry I am making you making it about me, I now know I am not only responsible for my behavior but also yours. Please accept my apology for your personal attack, I will endeavor to do better next time.
#shitposting
I was just about to congratulate you for trying to stay on message and remain civil.
I see that was merely a fleeting attempt.

To bad for you.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I was just about to congratulate you for trying to stay on message and remain civil.
I see that was merely a fleeting attempt.

To bad for you.

Oh I did it again, You made it about me, so my fault, I am so sorry after all I am responsible for not only my behavior but yours as well. Dammit! Please accept my apologies for your behavior.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Somewhere below 14th and East.
I'll take that as you have zero interest in on-topic discussion.

I'm sorry my reply to you about the content of your post and the topic of the thread was viewed by you as some sort of an attack. I'll try harder in the future to be wary of such interaction.
Great! Thanks!

Apr 2014
Maryland
So you think conservatives and republicans, right leaning independents anyone not a democrat felt "hope"? They didn't feel obama with his "bitter clinger" comments wasn't being divisive?
Yes we felt tremendous hope and the entire world thought that.People all over the world were celebrating Obama. He gave us hope that he would rescue us from another great depression and he did even though Trump takes all the credit

May 2019
midwest