Look who is running for Congress!

CtC

Mar 2019
California
All the young men who died in the war, Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld lied us into. Not one, hundreds of thousands.

One died this week while Trump was making cozy with The Taliban.
Like at Benghazi? Listen ,Lib. If ya want a "Whatabout" ,you guys still own Vietnam. I had to go there. Had real FRIENDS die. As to the Gulf ,Biden voted for it. So did Hitlery.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I bet not one of the right wingers here read the History of Wilson or Plame. They would have to admit their right wing world is a Fairy Tale and has been for years.

Dealing with reality is impossible for them.
I have.She was a pencil pusher at a low level. And an avid Bush hater. The lousy Tramp sent her traitor husband to North Africa to make a phony report to "Get" Bush. That is treason.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I bet not one of the right wingers here read the History of Wilson or Plame. They would have to admit their right wing world is a Fairy Tale and has been for years.

Dealing with reality is impossible for them.

neither have you.... let be honest.

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
Dragonfly5 has been banned from this thread. Please do not refer or respond to the member's posts.

Sep 2016
My own world
Paper cuts? Printers ink? WOO! WOO! Scary!
You just are taking out your ass, another attempt at Swift boating. lt worked when done against Kerry but most people know better than to fall for a con more than once. Oh wait except Trump supporters who still support Trump they swallow Trump's con jobs over and over and over again.

Sep 2016
My own world
Since they are self evident ,no sources necessary. Libs use CNN. Totally fake. Regular Americans use TRUTH. Which is always self evident.
See what l mean, over and over again. They can't recognize the truth. They still believe Kerry wasn't a hero and they think Sean Hannity and Judge Jeanine are news people and they actually tell the the truth, ha ha ha.

Last edited:
Sep 2016
My own world
Here's some more of the site Plame linked to on her Twitter feed.

View attachment 27598

Do you really want to keep at this?
Let me see where she endorsed this? One blog post that likely she didn't even see.

Her own words:
First of all, calm down. Re-tweets don't imply endorsement. Yes, very provocative, but thoughtful. Many neocon hawks ARE Jewish,” Wilson said.

Wilson noted in her series of follow-up tweets that she doesn't support going to war with Iran or exiting the nuclear accord.

2) Just FYI, I am of Jewish decent. I am not in favor of war with Iran, or getting out of the Iran nuclear treaty. There are simply https://t.co/AR3Jsl1yml

Reactions: MaryAnne