Looks like Trump just confirmed Q

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

There's the video out there too, but all the current clips I can find are 30min or longer...

But does the point at the Q sign, mentioning the booms (not explosive, but big events)

All for a LARP, right?

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----

There's the video out there too, but all the current clips I can find are 30min or longer...

But does the point at the Q sign, mentioning the booms (not explosive, but big events)

All for a LARP, right?
comedy?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
IMG_0200.jpg

The main paragraphs are a near verbatim of an early post from Q.

Now, Trump points to the Q sign, deliberately, mentions "boom boom boom boom" (a sequence that has been used to highlight issues; one of the 4 booms started with North Korea agreeing to meet and ending with the schedule for denuclearization talks)

I think it's a sign that they are soon going to kick it into second gear.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
View attachment 18759

The main paragraphs are a near verbatim of an early post from Q.

Now, Trump points to the Q sign, deliberately, mentions "boom boom boom boom" (a sequence that has been used to highlight issues; one of the 4 booms started with North Korea agreeing to meet and ending with the schedule for denuclearization talks)

I think it's a sign that they are soon going to kick it into second gear.
I am sorry, but this is the craziest tripe I have ever read. I think these guys are just another kook group like Antifa, all of the skin head groups, etc. Q would be friends of Trump, no doubt. :)