Looks like Trump just confirmed Q

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
A lot of people laughed at the tippy top thing.... Here's the backstory.

IMG_0226.JPG

(The you is not me, but the person who posted was the person who took the screen shot)

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado

I'm not saying your/this theory is wrong or right but I am pointing out that screenshot evidence isn't tenable in proving anything. As you can see from my screenshot, I simply altered some code in the Inspection tool and made your post 34K years old and took a screenshot of it. Is there any other type of proof you can provide? That is maybe first hand?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh

I'm not saying your/this theory is wrong or right but I am pointing out that screenshot evidence isn't tenable in proving anything. As you can see from my screenshot, I simply altered some code in the Inspection tool and made your post 34K years old and took a screenshot of it. Is there any other type of proof you can provide? That is maybe first hand?
Umm... Not in any simple way... However the Q posts have been archived by multiple different people...

Qmap (there is no cookies or anything that could potentially be harmful, the links mostly point to 8chan, and well, at your own risk there). The post in question is 991.

The response post references the original (which will be an 8chan link, it's older so may need to find the reference post in their archives) and could find for yourself... Anything else would consist of screenshots at this stage, or just change to another example.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
No, Reddit did have a board relating to Q, that board got deleted.

Q has always posted on 4chan/8chan, the chans are not very friendly places for discussion, and everyone is anonymous. That's why the Reddit board was started.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
No, Reddit did have a board relating to Q, that board got deleted.

Q has always posted on 4chan/8chan, the chans are not very friendly places for discussion, and everyone is anonymous. That's why the Reddit board was started.
It's not like everyone will be forced to watch the video, so I don't see why you hesitate to post it. Why not just post it for the sake of discussion, and the people who are interested can watch it?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
It's not like everyone will be forced to watch the video, so I don't see why you hesitate to post it. Why not just post it for the sake of discussion, and the people who are interested can watch it?
Or if people really wanted to watch the speech they could search for it...