Looks like Trump just confirmed Q

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
Or if people really wanted to watch the speech they could search for it...
I don't believe it exists. If it did, you would have shown it to us rather than pretend that it's out there but it's just too cumbersome for you to post a whole 30-minute long video.

Nov 2007
Prague, Czech Republic
Umm... Not in any simple way... However the Q posts have been archived by multiple different people...

Qmap (there is no cookies or anything that could potentially be harmful, the links mostly point to 8chan, and well, at your own risk there). The post in question is 991.

The response post references the original (which will be an 8chan link, it's older so may need to find the reference post in their archives) and could find for yourself... Anything else would consist of screenshots at this stage, or just change to another example.
I know this is a bit of an old post, but I only just noticed it.

Note that the what the guy on 8chan requested was for Trump to say tip-top during the State of the Union. He didn't. He used the word two months later, on Easter Sunday.

Now, if this was a really obscure word that he would never be expected to use under normal circumstances, you might still have a case that he's doing it because 'Qanon' asked him to (or because he just read it on the internet himself). But it's not such an unusual word for him. Through the wonders of Google we can discover that he used it at least twice in campaign speeches; he used it at a press conference in August 2017, and again in October 2017 when speaking to the press before a meeting with Trudeau.

So, there's a word that Trump sometimes uses. Someone on the internet guessed that he might use it in the State of the Union address. He didn't, but he did say it two months later. Colour me unimpressed

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
I know this is a bit of an old post, but I only just noticed it.

Note that the what the guy on 8chan requested was for Trump to say tip-top during the State of the Union. He didn't. He used the word two months later, on Easter Sunday.

Now, if this was a really obscure word that he would never be expected to use under normal circumstances, you might still have a case that he's doing it because 'Qanon' asked him to (or because he just read it on the internet himself). But it's not such an unusual word for him. Through the wonders of Google we can discover that he used it at least twice in campaign speeches; he used it at a press conference in August 2017, and again in October 2017 when speaking to the press before a meeting with Trudeau.

So, there's a word that Trump sometimes uses. Someone on the internet guessed that he might use it in the State of the Union address. He didn't, but he did say it two months later. Colour me unimpressed
Good observation; for clarity, that one was selected because it's one of the more direct Qpost -> Trump action connection.

Where, there are others that are more intricate. For example; Q only refers to Mccain as "noname". Then, called out his time of death a month in advance (To the minute). This ties in with Trump giving the speech related to something named after mccain, and in the 20 minute speech did not mention mccain... the media asked why not. The anons knew "traitors have no name".

Jun 2014
United States
Good observation; for clarity, that one was selected because it's one of the more direct Qpost -> Trump action connection.

Where, there are others that are more intricate. For example; Q only refers to Mccain as "noname". Then, called out his time of death a month in advance (To the minute). This ties in with Trump giving the speech related to something named after mccain, and in the 20 minute speech did not mention mccain... the media asked why not. The anons knew "traitors have no name".

So then, Q killed McCain?

(smh)

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
So then, Q killed McCain?

(smh)
It would be more like McCain was tried in a tribunal for his treasons (plural), and his execution date was set in advance. Likely as part of a deal to preserve his family. The likely timing being when he announced his brain tumor.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
It would be more like McCain was tried in a tribunal for his treasons (plural), and his execution date was set in advance. Likely as part of a deal to preserve his family. The likely timing being when he announced his brain tumor.
You don't think it's more likely that Q created a backdated post where he "predicted" the time of death a month prior, and knew none of his legions of followers would be able to figure out that the post was created after the fact? I do.