Loretta Lynch supporters stage hunger strike to urge confirmation

Apr 2011
Under your skin
Loretta Lynch is still waiting to be confirmed as attorney general, and her allies are hoping a hunger strike will do the trick.
The advocacy group founded by the Rev. Al Sharpton, along with female civil-rights leaders, are launching the hunger strike – where groups of fasters will alternate days abstaining from food until Lynch is confirmed to replace Eric Holder at the Justice Department. Dubbed “Confirm Loretta Lynch Fast,” the new tactic is designed in the mold of civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Gandhi and Cesar Chavez, organizers said.

Read more: Loretta Lynch supporters stage hunger strike to urge confirmation - Seung Min Kim - POLITICO

So it looks like supporters of Loretta Lynch, President Obama’s pick for attorney general, are going all-in until she is confirmed by the Senate — a hunger strike!

But this so-called “hunger strike” isn’t really a hunger strike. It’s more like a diet where “groups of fasters will alternate days abstaining from food until Lynch is confirmed”.

Alternating fasting days? That's not a protest, it's a diet.

Liberals are such useless idiots.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
I am about to announce my own Hunger and Beer Strike over the Tax Gestapo:

UNTIL Congress begins to actively prosecute, and remove certain elements from this corrupt, neo-fascist organization, I will go on "hunger strike," every-other day, between the hours of 1:00 and 8:00 p.m. I will also refrain from drinking any alchohol, before 6:30 pm, Central time. Unless it is the weekend.......

That should get our oh-so noble Aristocrats to listen!!!!!

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
PS IF I am really pushed, and, I feel the need for even greater action, I will make a sign and hold it, as I take a Selfie, then, post it on Facebook......

Apr 2011
Under your skin
PS IF I am really pushed, and, I feel the need for even greater action, I will make a sign and hold it, as I take a Selfie, then, post it on Facebook......
A selfie of you NOT drinking? Cool!

Personally, I am giving up tofu, granola and coconut water until Hillary is defeated and sent home.

Rorschach

Former Staff
Aug 2012
america
A selfie of you NOT drinking? Cool!

Personally, I am giving up tofu, granola and coconut water until Hillary is defeated and sent home.
I am still "boycotting" the movies, for all of those "Michael Moore" mockumentaries. Although, there are a few special occasions where I "suspend" my boycott for a few hours, as I plan to do, around May 1st of this year.....

Apr 2011
Under your skin
I am still "boycotting" the movies, for all of those "Michael Moore" mockumentaries. Although, there are a few special occasions where I "suspend" my boycott for a few hours, as I plan to do, around May 1st of this year.....

If you are boycotting Moore, you will have to give up bathing and eating buckets of lard.

Apr 2011
Under your skin
The MSNBC host, political agitator, and noted tax evader Rev. Al Sharpton is organizing a hunger strike, “along with female civil rights leaders,”.

The new tactic is designed in the mold of civil rights leaders such as Martin Luther King Jr., Mahatma Gandhi and Cesar Chavez, organizers said,” a Politico report read. And that’s true, with one tiny exception: Those civil rights leaders actually starved themselves in a display of civil disobedience. Fortunately for them, modern day civil rights activists are not held to such a rigorous and inconvenient standard.

It sounds more like a “peckish strike,” as these protesters won’t even fully commit to depriving themselves of sustenance for long enough to assume the moral authority associated with self-imposed nutritional deficiency.

Sounds typical of Big Al and left wing femnazis.