Lotta FOX Derangement Syndrome on here..........

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Looking past said irrational, UNdeserved hate for now. I just hope that the lefties slandering FOX will ALSO flex their objective credentials and attack FOX's lefty counterparts like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, BBC, NPR, etc.....................

Just some helpful advice............

If you take the time to distinguish between the "news desk coverage" and what you get from the "political commentary" shows it helps. Think they all do a decent job of covering the general news. At least most of the time.

NPR used to have some great weekend shows. Haven't had a chance to listen for a while...

Feb 2011
southeast Pennsylvania
If you take the time to distinguish between the "news desk coverage" and what you get from the "political commentary" shows it helps. Think they all do a decent job of covering the general news. At least most of the time.

NPR used to have some great weekend shows. Haven't had a chance to listen for a while...

I agree, very much so. When FOX News does its round the nation news reports of some regional news stories that they choose as big enough to broadcast, like say that building explosion up the road from me in Allentown, they ARE JUST REPORTING THE NEWS.

They NEVER somehow try to spin that right, lol I don't even know how you COULD spin such a story right. They don't blame Obama for everything, they invite lefties on. Yes there's a spin, but again, it's no greater than MSNBC's really.

Aug 2010
See you in a new existence!
Looking past said irrational, UNdeserved hate for now. I just hope that the lefties slandering FOX will ALSO flex their objective credentials and attack FOX's lefty counterparts like MSNBC, CNN, CBS, ABC, BBC, NPR, etc.....................
I was ganged up upon by several LWLs for having the audacity to compare MSNBC as the left-wing extremist counterpart to Fox.

OTOH, while some of the other news groups you mentioned do lean left at times, just because they don't lean right or are centered doesn't mean they are "lefty counterparts".

BTW, the first "B" in BBC is British. They are Brits, not Americans so implying they are American left-wing news outlets is deceiving. You might as well have listed ITAR-TASS and Al-Jazeera since it would have been as equally nonsensical.

Jets

Feb 2011
New York
Its a simple comparison. You cannot call out Fox for being reactionary, unless you call out MSNBC for being radical. Either they are both slanted politically or they are not.

Jets

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
I agree, very much so. When FOX News does its round the nation news reports of some regional news stories that they choose as big enough to broadcast, like say that building explosion up the road from me in Allentown, they ARE JUST REPORTING THE NEWS.

They NEVER somehow try to spin that right, lol I don't even know how you COULD spin such a story right. They don't blame Obama for everything, they invite lefties on. Yes there's a spin, but again, it's no greater than MSNBC's really.
I think you should proof read your posts. :-/