Louis Farrakhan warns against ‘Satanic Jews’ in Chicago speech

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва

Farrakhan also claimed that contemporary Jews are responsible for promoting child molestation, misogyny, police brutality and sexual assault, among other social ills. In addition, he asserted that contemporary Judaism is nothing but a “system of tricks and lies” which Jews study in order to learn how to “dominate” non-Jews.

oh and this one is great!

He also promoted the “Pot Plot” conspiracy that the Jews and the US government are manipulating strains of marijuana to feminize black men. “God did not create man to lay with man. But you are being chemically programmed against your nature, you don’t know it.”

Farrakhan Rails Against Jews, Israel and the U.S. Government in Wide-Ranging Saviours' Day Speech

So Farrakan believes the Jews are giving marijuana to black men to feminize them and make them gay.....

Can we all agree this guy is the worst of the worst of bigots and insane?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
I wonder how Ol' Louie feels about the Democrats being pro-legalization of Mary J these days.

Snoop Dog better look out smoking that stuff.

Next think you know ........

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
oh and this one is great!

So Farrakan believes the Jews are giving marijuana to black men to feminize them and make them gay.....

Can we all agree this guy is the worst of the worst of bigots and insane?

Since we can't agree on whether the sky is blue and the grass is green, we may not all agree with even that most obvious truth. Farrakhan does have one redeeming quality for the partisan hacks on the right hand side of the aisle though: He provides them an excuse to paint all Democrats as being like Farrakhan. I'm sure we'll see examples of that in this very thread.

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Since we can't agree on whether the sky is blue and the grass is green, we may not all agree with even that most obvious truth. Farrakhan does have one redeeming quality for the partisan hacks on the right hand side of the aisle though: He provides them an excuse to paint all Democrats as being like Farrakhan. I'm sure we'll see examples of that in this very thread.

I purposefully did not make any connections, I just read his shit and thought he was bat shit crazy.... I mean it is funny though, if you are an identity politics guy, where would you start with this,. lol

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
LOL ...

That's a failed attempt to deflect the fact that the CBC bascially worships this psycho anti-Semite.

johnflesh

Former Staff
Feb 2007
Colorado
I've yet to meet a Democrat like Farrakhan. That's my take, but can't speak for anyone else.