Lyin' Trump Rents Out US Soldiers to Rich Fatcats in Saudi For a Profit- Now That's "Winning!!"

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
No we haven't. Korea pays us millions.
it does not pay the total costs of keeping our soldiers there, but it does help. if all the troops stationed in and around foreign countries were fully paid for by those countries, we would not spend 700 billion on "defense," and we would not spend 55% of our total discretionary spending on "defense."

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
Sorry you are in such denial. But hey what can I say... They made it out as the gospel truth....collusion, collusion, collusion and both the NYT amd WAPO came up empty handed and were giving a Pulitzer Prize Award. Are you kidding me...lol
the mueller report clearly laid out over a hundred specific contacts between the trump stooges and the russians wanting to help them win. 38 face to face meetings, and not one time did the trumpsters think to inform the FBI russia was trying to work with them to help trump win the election...taking so many meetings, having so many contacts is collusion, but that is not criminal if no laws were broken..but most patriotic americans think taking secret meetings with our most dangerous adversary who tells you they want to help Trump win without once informing the FBI is treasonous and screwed up, if not illegal.

Mueller Report Shows Depth of Connections Between Trump ...

https://www.nytimes.com › politics › trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks

Jan 26, 2019 - Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...

• Haha
Reactions: jenniel

CtC

Mar 2019
California
the mueller report clearly laid out over a hundred specific contacts between the trump stooges and the russians wanting to help them win. 38 face to face meetings, and not one time did the trumpsters think to inform the FBI russia was trying to work with them to help trump win the election...taking so many meetings, having so many contacts is collusion, but that is not criminal if no laws were broken..but most patriotic americans think taking secret meetings with our most dangerous adversary who tells you they want to help Trump win without once informing the FBI is treasonous and screwed up, if not illegal.

Jan 26, 2019 - Donald J. Trump and 18 of his associates had at least 140 contacts with Russian nationals and WikiLeaks, or their intermediaries, during the ...
No. It found nothing. And that has nothing to do with OP. Which you started. To late for a derail. But not really consistent. Which figures. ORANGE MAN BAD!

Sep 2016
My own world

Plus nobody mentions it very often but Trump's people used technology that would have messages disappear and be erased.The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals interviewed or whose conduct was investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.”

Apps such as Snapchat, for example, delete messages once they have been viewed, and the company says it deletes all messages from its servers after 30 days. WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram and Viber are some of the apps that offer end-to-end encryption of messages. The report does not mention which individuals may have used such apps. The probe also “faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as well — numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United States,” the report said.

Hopefully once Trump is out of office if anybody did bother to keep copies or is sitting on these documents feels they can come forward with them once he leaves office.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Plus nobody mentions it very often but Trump's people used technology that would have messages disappear and be erased.The special counsel’s office “learned that some of the individuals interviewed or whose conduct was investigated — including some associated with the Trump Campaign deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long term retention of data or communication records,” the report said. “In such cases the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with the other known facts.”

Apps such as Snapchat, for example, delete messages once they have been viewed, and the company says it deletes all messages from its servers after 30 days. WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram and Viber are some of the apps that offer end-to-end encryption of messages. The report does not mention which individuals may have used such apps. The probe also “faced practical limits on its ability to access relevant evidence as well — numerous witnesses and subjects lived abroad, and documents were held outside the United States,” the report said.

Hopefully once Trump is out of office if anybody did bother to keep copies or is sitting on these documents feels they can come forward with them once he leaves office.
January 2025. Long wait. Have fun!

Sep 2012
California
Well, if he knew the inner workings of ARAMCO he'd know that they kept the US government at arms length.. and successfully. I think the author was never in KSA.
I don't remember all the details but do remember the gist of the creation of ARAMCO. It was indeed set up by oil companies, the Brits and us along with the family. As for his presence in SA, its been a while since I read it. He was assigned many places around the world, would have to dig the book up to answer your question. But regardless, are you somehow claiming that American money and interests did not trade oil, money and military hardware for support of the family? It was all one big scratching of each others backs and to make the claim that we never supported them you have to ignore the billions upon billions we sent them every year for oil. Then they sent it back with orders for gear. Is that foreign aid? Not in the usual sense but its money in their pockets anyway.

Jul 2019
Atlanta
I don't remember all the details but do remember the gist of the creation of ARAMCO. It was indeed set up by oil companies, the Brits and us along with the family. As for his presence in SA, its been a while since I read it. He was assigned many places around the world, would have to dig the book up to answer your question.

But regardless, are you somehow claiming that American money and interests did not trade oil, money and military hardware for support of the family? It was all one big scratching of each others backs and to make the claim that we never supported them you have to ignore the billions upon billions we sent them every year for oil. Then they sent it back with orders for gear. Is that foreign aid? Not in the usual sense but its money in their pockets anyway.
The British had nothing to do with ARAMCO or Saudi Arabia.

Selling oil isn't foreign aid by anyone's definition.

Sep 2012
California
The British had nothing to do with ARAMCO or Saudi Arabia.

Selling oil isn't foreign aid by anyone's definition.
You may be right, it was Standard Oil. If you read the book you will see how the grift is played out. First you offer an investment or arrangement that benefits someone powerful in the country and the US or our interests. Then you insure that the offer includes a payback for America or our economy. Then the money flows in a circle. Everyone gets rich. I think I was thinking of how the Saudi tribe became leaders of the peninsula but I might be mistaken. From what I remember, it was all set up after WW1 and was a play for power by all the sides. The Saudi king did not exist before the West created the position and gave it to one tribe. You might know more about this then I, its been a while since I read about it. Thanks for the corrections.