MAGA Scam Artist's Border Wall Hits A Wall

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
A) call something false but never back that up
B) post cryptic nutter stuff by never fail to back that up
C) make silly posts like this one

That is pretty much you in a nutshell.
You claim it is true, prove it.

I know you can't because it's false, and I'm done entertaining these bat shit insane fantasies you treat as fact.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
What is false?
That Kolfage has a history of shady fundraising?
That he started building his tiny wall without permits?
That he got shut down by local authorities?
That he raised 2% of the money he said he would raise?
That he may have used donations to buy himself a boat and cars?
Sure... I have no doubt you have a pile of slanderers working overtime to make something up.

They built a chunk of the wall, so, maybe you guys did a deep dig on the financing of it all, but from my perspective, they are delivering.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Sure... I have no doubt you have a pile of slanderers working overtime to make something up.

They built a chunk of the wall, so, maybe you guys did a deep dig on the financing of it all, but from my perspective, they are delivering.
They're delivering a scam.
They built a tiny segment of wall without getting building permits and without getting permission to build on federal land. So their project has been shut down, but they're still begging for money.
Just how gullible do you have to be to believe that 1/2 mile of wall is going to secure 2000 miles of border?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
They're delivering a scam.
They built a tiny segment of wall without getting building permits and without getting permission to build on federal land. So their project has been shut down, but they're still begging for money.
Just how gullible do you have to be to believe that 1/2 mile of wall is going to secure 2000 miles of border?
:sigh:
Let's hear this scam... Donate money to privately fund some of the wall construction and they are building with the donated funds. The only potential scam here is that he's not actually using the money towards that end.

And nobody said the half mile would secure the whole border? I want a quote with a post number because whoever said that was making asinine comments.

May 2019
Backatown, USA
Let's hear this scam... Donate money to privately fund some of the wall construction and they are building with the donated funds. The only potential scam here is that he's not actually using the money towards that end.

And nobody said the half mile would secure the whole border? I want a quote with a post number because whoever said that was making asinine comments.
The scam is that this guy - who has a history of fakery - has talked gullible people into sending him money on the promise that he will secure the border. He'll build The Wall that the big bad Democrats won't let Trump build. He'll help Trump Make America Great. He'll keep those scary Mexicans out.
Do you really think that if the message was "I'll illegally build a 1/2 mile section of wall that serves no purpose whatsoever", he still would have gotten $20 million?
The State of Florida is now investigating his alleged nonprofit, based on complaints by people who donated money. I'm going to guess that his wall ends up as a pile of rubble on the ground while he ends up in court.

May 2016
Florida

^^ sounds like someone that donated to the wall gofundme, and is now learning his money was used for a yacht....

:lol:

Sep 2012
SoCal
Iraq war vet Brian Kolfage said he was going to get Trump supporters to chip in $1 billion to privately fund a wall across the US/Mexican border. He raised about 2% of that amount, illegally built a small portion of wall, and has now been ordered by the US government to leave its main gate open.

There are so many things wrong with this plan:

Kolfage's wall is 1/2 mile long. The border is 2000 miles.
Private citizens can't build a wall on public property.
They can't cut off areas that the government or public may need access to.
They can't build a wall on private property without landowner permission.

Kolfage has a history of fundraising scams. Reports say that he has been using some of the funds to buy himself an expensive boat , cars, etc.
He is still $980 million short of his goal. Get out your checkbooks, Trump fans!

<<The controversial half-mile wall constructed along the US–Mexico border near Sunland Park, New Mexico, was erected earlier this month after organizers raised more than $23 million on GoFundMe, the online crowdfunding site. But We Build the Wall organizers failed to obtain the required authorization to build the barrier on federal land, cutting off access to waterways and a public monument.>>

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...fundme-border-wall-gate-access-monument-water

Government agency forces open private border wall gate