Major depression on the rise

Jan 2016
Colorado
Ahh I see it now, you buried it under all the "i would".

Cool. Remember though, we are playing chess, well, I am, you are struggling with the rules for connect4,.

There will be no apology as you literally said soldiers don't need to know calculus to kill people.

Check and mate.
SOLDIERS don't need to know calculus in order to kill people. They simply don't. It is beyond STUPID of you to claim that they do. During the Iraq war, the George W. Bush administration was so DESPERATE to find soldiers that they were LOWERING the standards for people to join the military. They were accepting high school dropouts into the military. They NEEDED the cannon fodder.

So now we find our good 'Reverend' here claiming that high school dropouts knew calculus, apparently. The 'Reverend' is becoming quite the humorist. Perhaps he will even claim that those high school dropouts could TEACH calculus.

Saying that soldiers did not need to know calculus is not even REMOTELY close to claiming that the MILITARY does not need calculus, which is what you claimed when you LIED about what I said, 'Reverend'.

Soldiers are not the SAME as the 'military'. Sheesh. Nor are soldiers the same as Navy SEALS, which are the very elite among soldiers, the creme de la creme of soldiers, and they DO need to know calculus and higher math.

You want to talk about chess, 'Reverend'? I know 5th graders who could whup your ass in chess. I know one whose USCF rating is already 2052, meaning he is already a certified expert, probably well on his way to becoming a master by the time he is in middle school.

Man, are you ever flailing here.

Nov 2014
TN
SOLDIERS don't need to know calculus in order to kill people. They simply don't. It is beyond STUPID of you to claim that they do. During the Iraq war, the George W. Bush administration was so DESPERATE to find soldiers that they were LOWERING the standards for people to join the military. They were accepting high school dropouts into the military. They NEEDED the cannon fodder.

So now we find our good 'Reverend' here claiming that high school dropouts knew calculus, apparently. The 'Reverend' is becoming quite the humorist. Perhaps he will even claim that those high school dropouts could TEACH calculus.

Saying that soldiers did not need to know calculus is not even REMOTELY close to claiming that the MILITARY does not need calculus, which is what you claimed when you LIED about what I said, 'Reverend'.

Soldiers are not the SAME as the 'military'. Sheesh. Nor are soldiers the same as Navy SEALS, which are the very elite among soldiers, the creme de la creme of soldiers, and they DO need to know calculus and higher math.

You want to talk about chess, 'Reverend'? I know 5th graders who could whup your ass in chess. I know one whose USCF rating is already 2052, meaning he is already a certified expert, probably well on his way to becoming a master by the time he is in middle school.

Man, are you ever flailing here.
They don't you have to know calculus to be a military pilot.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.
Ahh I see it now, you buried it under all the "i would".

Cool. Remember though, we are playing chess, well, I am, you are struggling with the rules for connect4,.

There will be no apology as you literally said soldiers don't need to know calculus to kill people.

Check and mate.
Uh, they don't need to. What the fuck is wrong with you now?