Majority of Dems in house now support impeachment.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
And now that Jeremy has been proven wrong, it’s time for a meltdown!
lol, I'm hardly having a meltdown. But you can pretend I am if you like. Lying about others is after all pretty much all you do on here.

Go check his popularity when he left office after he was impeached. It was at an all time high. If that's what you consider to be radioactive then you obviously do not understand what that word means.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
His popularity was at an all-time high when he left office in 2001. So the fact I forgot it happened in his second term doesn't the change the fact you're wrong about him being radioactive after impeachment.

So your grasp of history is just as bad. :)
I posted an article that used that word. And you didn’t forget anything. You completely made up shit out of thin air and thought no one would notice just like you did when you claimed West Virginia was a union state, not even knowing there were confederate troops out of that state.

You seem to know a little about a lot and that is not a compliment.

Dec 2006
lol, I'm hardly having a meltdown. But you can pretend I am if you like. Lying about others is after all pretty much all you do on here.

Go check his popularity when he left office after he was impeached. It was at an all time high. If that's what you consider to be radioactive then you obviously do not understand what that word means.
I get that he w

You are wrong. He may have left office with a high approval rating because the economy was good and we were at peace, but people thought he was a shitty person and that’s because of the impeachment. We already know Trump is a shitty person. Now it just has to be shown he’s a criminal as well. Bill Clinton and the fickle favours of presidential popularity | Harry J Enten

Nov 2014
North Carolina
I posted an article that used that word. And you didn’t forget anything. You completely made up shit out of thin air and thought no one would notice just like you did when you claimed West Virginia was a union state, not even knowing there were confederate troops out of that state.

You seem to know a little about a lot and that is not a compliment.
There you go again, lying your ass off about other posters. You have no idea what I forgot or what I didn't. So just please - give your pathetic trolling a rest for once. It's beyond dumb and boring. Not to mention incredibly boring.

Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but yes - West Virginia was a Union State. When Virginia voted to secede, a majority of Western Virginians opposed secession and created their own State - West Virginia - which joined the Union. The fact it was occupied by Confederate troops doesn't change the fact it was a Union State. So that's a dumb argument that makes no sense.

The bottom line here is this: you were wrong when you said Bill Clinton was radioactive after impeachment. He wasn't. His popularity was at an all time high. Impeachment boosted his popularity - it did not make him radioactive. And he could have likely easily won a reelection if he had been able to move for a third term because of it. Yes, I forgot he was impeached during his second term - not first (i'm old and the 90's was a long time ago) but that doesn't change the point or the basis of my argument - or the fact you are just wrong.

So please - tell your stupid party to proceed to make an ass of themselves with impeachment like the Republicans did with Clinton.

Jul 2019
Toronto
Poor Democrats. They don't seem to be able to distinguish between the ideas their own hatred produces, from rational thought.
I believe they're actually gonna fall on their swords, in an vain effort to be Politicly Correct.
The ultimate expression of virtue-signalling.

Poor, poor Democrats.

Dec 2006
There you go again, lying your ass off about other posters. You have no idea what I forgot or what I didn't. So just please - give your pathetic trolling a rest for once. It's beyond dumb and boring. Not to mention incredibly boring.

Not that this has anything to do with this thread, but yes - West Virginia was a Union State. When Virginia voted to secede, a majority of Western Virginians opposed secession and created their own State - West Virginia - which joined the Union. The fact it was occupied by Confederate troops doesn't change the fact it was a Union State. So that's a dumb argument that makes no sense.

The bottom line here is this: you were wrong when you said Bill Clinton was radioactive after impeachment. He wasn't. His popularity was at an all time high. Impeachment boosted his popularity - it did not make him radioactive. And he could have likely easily won a reelection if he had been able to move for a third term because of it.
Your revisionist history is annoying as fuck. I posted links to back my statements. You just post weak insults and bullshit.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Your revisionist history is annoying as fuck. I posted links to back my statements. You just post weak insults and bullshit.
Oh that's hilarious, you lecturing me on weak insults and bullshit. What's annoying as fuck is listening to you whine incessantly every time someone gives you a dose of what you dish out.

And here is your precious link to an article backing up my statement:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDsBqqsEVddw8Az6tXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEydnBwdDNrBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjg1MzlfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1564877099/RO=10/RU=http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/20/impeachment.poll//RK=2/RS=JZSH1oomXUGLrPlf_Ibju4fGbwY-

From the article:

AllPolitics, December 20) -- In the wake of the House of Representatives' approval of two articles of impeachment, Bill Clinton's approval rating has jumped 10 points to 73 percent, the latest CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll shows.

I hate to be the one to tell you this - but 73% percent popularity is not "radioactive". The Republicans and their stupid little partisan impeachment boosted Clinton's popularity. It hardly made him "radioactive" like you claimed. It turned independents against the Republican party and cost them dearly in the mid term elections (which is the election I got mixed up with). And if the democrats proceed with their own version of a stupid little partisan impeachment against Trump you'll like see a similar outcome. So by all means - proceed. It is literally one of the dumbest things you party could do politically - risk alienating independents so you can excite deranged partisans who are never going to vote for Trump anyway just so the senate can throw it back in your party's face.

Last edited:
Dec 2006
Oh that's hilarious, you lecturing me on weak insults and bullshit. What's annoying as fuck is listening to you whine incessantly every time someone gives you a dose of what you dish out.

And here is your precious link to an article backing up my statement:

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0PDsBqqsEVddw8Az6tXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEydnBwdDNrBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjg1MzlfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1564877099/RO=10/RU=http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/12/20/impeachment.poll//RK=2/RS=JZSH1oomXUGLrPlf_Ibju4fGbwY-

From the article:

AllPolitics, December 20) -- In the wake of the House of Representatives' approval of two articles of impeachment, Bill Clinton's approval rating has jumped 10 points to 73 percent, the latest CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll shows.

I hate to be the one to tell you this - but 73% percent popularity is not "radioactive". The Republicans and their stupid little partisan impeachment boosted Clinton's popularity. It hardly made him "radioactive" like you claimed.
It’s so nice if you to defend Bill Clinton so vociferously. But that article was from before he was impeached. And I’m not claiming that his policies weren’t popular. Public opinion at the time of his departure was that he was a shitty person. He had a numbers boost because of the economy which just shows how absolutely shitty Trump is as a human being that, even with a good economy, his numbers suck.

I won’t derail this thread further, but you’re wrong about West Virginia and I provided a link to show that. Go back and look or remain ignorant

May 2007
Houston, Texas
It’s so nice if you to defend Bill Clinton so vociferously. But that article was from before he was impeached. And I’m not claiming that his policies weren’t popular. Public opinion at the time of his departure was that he was a shitty person. He had a numbers boost because of the economy which just shows how absolutely shitty Trump is as a human being that, even with a good economy, his numbers suck.

I won’t derail this thread further, but you’re wrong about West Virginia and I provided a link to show that. Go back and look or remain ignorant
Don't fuss at Jeremy, he's an Independent, remember? ROFLMAO!

Nov 2014
North Carolina

I don't need to read any of your stupid links. West Virginia was a UNION STATE. You're the one who is choosing to "remain ignorant" or whatever. I don't know what it is you are reading - but if it's telling you West Virginia wasn't a Union State then it is lying to you and you need to get your information from another source.

And yes - I often defend Bill Clinton where it concerns the Ken Star investigation and the partisan witch hunt Republicans launched against him. They purposely put him in a precarious personal situation in regards to his marriage so they could catch him in a lie. Anyone even remotely familiar with my postings knows that. What makes it even more sickening to me is watching all the same democrats who rightly opposed these disgusting tactics rush to the defense of them when used on the opposite party. Partisans are truly some of the most despicable and hypocritical humans alive.

The article I linked you was in wake of the impeachment proceedings - that means after not before. Your ridiculous argument that his popularity boost was due to the economy and it was just a coincidence it happened right after he was impeached is silly and not a serious one. In any case - even if you wanted to believe that nonsense - you must still accede the impeachment did not make him "radioactive" like you claimed. The Republicans were crushed in the mid terms following their impeachment nonsense and Clinton's popularity was sky high. So regardless what make believe reasons you want to contribute to his rise in popularity - the bottom line is still impeachment did not make him "radioactive". So you are still wrong in either case.