Majority of Dems in house now support impeachment.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
Don't fuss at Jeremy, he's an Independent, remember? ROFLMAO!
It's so cute watching the trolls try to band together. ^^

Just curious, but do you ever do anything on this board beside lame trolling and try to take impotent cheap shots? I mean seriously I have never seen you actually make an argument or debate an actual idea related to politics on here.

Feel free to prove me wrong at any time.

Dec 2006
In the Witness Protection Program
I don't need to read any of your stupid links. West Virginia was a UNION STATE. You're the one who is choosing to "remain ignorant" or whatever. I don't know what it is you are reading - but if it's telling you West Virginia wasn't a Union State then it is lying to you and you need to get your information from another source.

And yes - I often defend Bill Clinton where it concerns the Ken Star investigation and the partisan witch hunt Republicans launched against him. They purposely put him in a precarious personal situation in regards to his marriage so they could catch him in a lie. Anyone even remotely familiar with my postings knows that. What makes it even more sickening to me is watching all the same democrats who rightly opposed these disgusting tactics rush to the defense of them when used on the opposite party. Partisans are truly some of the most despicable and hypocritical humans alive.

The article I linked you was in wake of the impeachment proceedings - that means after not before. Your ridiculous argument that his popularity boost was due to the economy and it was just a coincidence it happened right after he was impeached is silly and not a serious one. In any case - even if you wanted to believe that nonsense - you must still accede the impeachment did not make him "radioactive" like you claimed. The Republicans were crushed in the mid terms following their impeachment nonsense and Clinton's popularity was sky high. So regardless what make believe reasons you want to contribute to his rise in popularity - the bottom line is still impeachment did not make him "radioactive". So you are still wrong in either case.
West Virginia became a state on June 20, 1863. This photo is of a confederate muster roll dated August 1, 1863. It may still say Virginia on it, but Webster County is most definitely in West Virginia. Have a nice day, Jeremy.

Well, I can’t get my photo uploaded. But I know what I’m looking at.

Nov 2014
North Carolina
West Virginia became a state on June 20, 1863. This photo is of a confederate muster roll dated August 1, 1863. It may still say Virginia on it, but Webster County is most definitely in West Virginia. Have a nice day, Jeremy.

Well, I can’t get my photo uploaded. But I know what I’m looking at.
Yes, West Virginia was admitted into THE UNION on June 20, 1863

West Virginia was formed by delegates loyal to the Union that broke away from Virginia and formed their own state. There was confederate armies in West Virginia, of course. It was a civil war. There were confederate soldiers all over the place - especially along the border states. I don't understand why that makes a difference.

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Convict on what? You can't convict on somebody because ya don't like his personality.
Yes, but you can impeach someone for things that are not specifically laws. Essentially, if a sufficient number of Congressmen and Senators on both sides thought a president was a serious dirt bag, perhaps because Trump does not feel like its a problem for him to not report and in fact use dirt on opponents given to him by foreign entities, perhaps because Trump feels entitled to pressure and fire people to shape how an investigation into himself unfolds... if they were not playing politics in congress, and it was truly a separate, equal branch of government, then they would at least look at it.

Vote it up or vote it down, but give it a fair look.

That would be the correct response to what Mueller gave them on a silver platter.