Make God Happy

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Why is the biblical myth of Abraham and Isaac so disturbing?
Because it suggests that if a person truly loves God, he should be willing to sacrifice his own child in order to show his loyalty. Faith isn’t enough; God wants a corpse.
Carly Ann Harris, a mother from Wales, is currently on trial for the murder of her 4-year-old daughter Amelia (below). The details are disturbing, but neither side doubts the facts of the case. Read more below.

A Woman Drowned Her Daughter, Then Set Her on Fire, In Order to Make God Happy

Tell me again about how kind and well adjusted Christians are...because that doesn’t seem to be the case. This woman needs to at the very least never see the outside of a prison cell again.

Last edited:

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Because it suggests that if a person truly loves God, he should be willing to sacrifice his own child in order to show his loyalty. Faith isn’t enough; God wants a corpse.
Carly Ann Harris, a mother from Wales, is currently on trial for the murder of her 4-year-old daughter Amelia (below). The details are disturbing, but neither side doubts the facts of the case. Read more below.

Tell me again about how kind and well adjusted Christians are...because that doesn’t seem to be the case. This woman need a to at the very least never see the outside of a prison cell again.
That lady in Texas too. Andrea something. You can find many cases of delusional parents doing horrible things to their children in the name of God.

Warren Jeffs comes to mind also.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Yeah, those examples are as crazy as Muslims killing infidels in the name of their religion.

"Allahu Akbar!"
Just as I expected. You’re okay with the death of a 4 year old at the hands of her demented mother...because, you know...Muslims. Why do you hate little innocent girls and use their death to justify your hatred?

Jul 2014
midwest
Just as I expected. You’re okay with the death of a 4 year old at the hands of her demented mother...because, you know...Muslims. Why do you hate little innocent girls and use their death to justify your hatred?
I think she was a crazy person, one of a kind.

Mental illness.

Sad.

Radical Muslims terrorist murderers are killing them infidels on a regular basis.

As we saw, AGAIN, this week in France.

And, at this Christmas season, there could be more.

In the name of their religion, ya know.

Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.

Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
I think she was a crazy person, one of a kind.

Mental illness.

Sad.

Radical Muslims terrorist murderers are killing them infidels on a regular basis.

As we saw, AGAIN, this week in France.

And, at this Christmas season, there could be more.

In the name of their religion, ya know.

Most Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslims.
You calling her “one of a kind” implies that Xians are the only stable followers of superstition.
Also you continue to deflect with your Muslim racism. Muslims are not the topic here.

Nov 2018
Bel Air, MD
People do many terrible things in the name of religion, but most Christians don't kill their child or anyone else's child to please God.

A good number of people have mental health issues. And, some of them are "religious" and some don't believe in God at all.

Nov 2008
Washington state

Tell me again about how kind and well adjusted Christians are...because that doesn’t seem to be the case. This woman needs to at the very least never see the outside of a prison cell again.
This should be addressed to Ian. He claims to know the Torah more then anyone on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 2014
midwest
You calling her “one of a kind” implies that Xians are the only stable followers of superstition.
Also you continue to deflect with your Muslim racism. Muslims are not the topic here.
Every person is "one of a kind".

Muslims are the only people who regularly kill others in the name of their religion.

"Allahu Akbar!"