Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mike Gravel

• John Hickelooper

• Total voters
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Here's my prediction: No matter who wins, the right-wingers here will be convinced that person is the anti-Christ.
Kind of like Leftist believing Trump is a Russian plant?

I don't think so.

That level of DELUSIONS is reserved exclusively for Leftist.

Sep 2017
Massachusetts
Kind of like Leftist believing Trump is a Russian plant?
Obviously not. There have been a number of recent Republican nominees for the president, and only one of them was identified as being a Russian collaborator. Democrats had other issues with Romney, Bush, McCain, etc., but they were never seen as having inappropriate ties to the Russian dictatorship. The reason the left thinks Trump has inappropriate ties with Russia isn't reflexive partisanship, but rather a reaction to the evidence that he does, in fact, have inappropriate ties with Russia.

May 2014
Missouri
Here's my prediction: No matter who wins, the right-wingers here will be convinced that person is the anti-Christ.
Nah. I may not dig his/her policies but I don't buy into the cult of personality/anti-cult of personality game.

May 2014
Missouri
I guess I am not keeping up, last I remember you were a never Trumper RINO:winktongue:
I was a NeverTrumper but I've never been a Republican. I'm a former Democrat/fiscal conservative/social moderate who leans right and who tends to vote Republican more than Democrat. So I can't be a "Republican in name only" because I don't claim the name.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I was a NeverTrumper but I've never been a Republican. I'm a former Democrat/fiscal conservative/social moderate who leans right and who tends to vote Republican more than Democrat. So I can't be a "Republican in name only" because I don't claim the name.
OK, that was too complicated for me to unravel, let me think about it for a whileo_O