Making America Great Again - What Will Work

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
When our middle daughter was looking to buy her home, we were shocked how many areas had no internet service. I cant even imagine that. We rely so heavily on it these days. Even school does homework electronically.
I've seen something called "Unwired" being advertised here that's supposed to work anywhere,, but don't know much about it. Before long, we should have internet everywhere. Look how far we've come from dial up!

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I've seen something called "Unwired" being advertised here that's supposed to work anywhere,, but don't know much about it. Before long, we should have internet everywhere. Look how far we've come from dial up!
They were working on some sort of system that was similar to cellphones where internet would be everywhere, even outside. But it seems that went away as it required the major players to come together and they wouldnt. Too busy merging I guess.

Feb 2011
The formerly great golden state
They were working on some sort of system that was similar to cellphones where internet would be everywhere, even outside. But it seems that went away as it required the major players to come together and they wouldnt. Too busy merging I guess.
Probably less profitable. Here, we have Comcast or something else that doesn't work well. It's a monopoly.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Even Amazon is getting on the bandwagon.