Making Your Birthday Party a Fuckin' Trump Rally!

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
Madness! OK, to protect the few innocent, all I'll say is that this is a birthday party of a relative over the weekend, and he turns it into a fuckin' Trump Rally! Good God! These (most of them) people are educated and world-traveled, and should know better that to join a Cult! I don't mind a REPUBLICAN. Under the right circumstances, I could be a Republican. Very easily. If these Democrats today think they're going to walk around town like The Obama Fan in November 2020 trying to out "far-left" their party as Trump "far-righted" the Republican party, they can forget it! And we'll see more birthday parties, class reunions (like mine last year), hell, maybe even weddings turn into fuckin' Trump Rallies! God protect or families and loved ones.

Last edited by a moderator:

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
Twenty or thirty years from now, some kid is going to do the equivalent of looking through a drawer full of photos while cleaning out Mom & Dad's house and come across that.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Twenty or thirty years from now, some kid is going to do the equivalent of looking through a drawer full of photos while cleaning out Mom & Dad's house and come across that.

...and it will be the future equivalent of finding a photo of your grandfather in an SS uniform giving it up for the Fuhrer. (But at least no one is wearing a MAGA cap.)

Jan 2007
Madness! OK, to protect the few innocent, all I'll say is that this is a birthday party of a relative over the weekend, and he turns it into a fuckin' Trump Rally! Good God! These (most of them) people are educated and world-traveled, and should know better that to join a Cult! I don't mind a REPUBLICAN. Under the right circumstances, I could be a Republican. Very easily. If these Democrats today think they're going to walk around town like The Obama Fan in November 2020 trying to out "far-left" their party as Trump "far-righted" the Republican party, they can forget it! And we'll see more birthday parties, class reunions (like mine last year), hell, maybe even weddings turn into fuckin' Trump Rallies! God protect or families and loved ones.

View attachment 26636
One Trump banner hanging on the fence. Sure doesn't look very threatening or over the top.