Making Your Birthday Party a Fuckin' Trump Rally!

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
I'm sure they appreciate everything you've said about them.
Who cares? I know who thinks what who was there, and the ones in the Trump Cult could care less about anyone else, while those there who aren't in the cult would agree with me.

May 2013
Boise, ID
Since I can't do it myself - I'm asking the mods to remove the picture. I have 5 direct blood relatives there and one of them is NOT the birthday boy Cultist, although he's married to one. No point in shaming my loved ones. As for the rest, I am unconcerned.
That's a good call Beast. Posting pictures of your dog is one thing - A group of friends and acquaintances or a picture of your house or yourself is generally not recommended. There are a lot of unhinged Nutbars in these forums. ;)

Nov 2018
Maryland
The extremists were in the pool. Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.
No, the extremists are those who envy the people at the Pool Party, who are having a good time, and those people who are envious of others feel they have to start a topic about people having a good time. Pretty lame, isn't it? But, that is what extremists have become. Pathetic losers.

May 2013
Boise, ID
no really... im not trying to shame them... just to understand how you were thinking/feeling about it....

i as because of had a few parties literally hijacked for political reasons.

When i host parties i am very specific sending out invitations with individual people. Mr and Mrs. Mr.... Miss....Ms.. There is no plus one to the invite. All invites always say no children. All except for my mothers invite....i allowed her to bring a few friends who i also give invites too so she has people to keep her company. Named formal invitations with rsvp. Simple right???

well... its a good half an hour before the stated time.... and up rolls about 6 people with a kid.... They say we are here for the party.... your mother invited us. OH REALLY. I did not say anything as i did not know what the circumstances were involving my mother. The kid proceeds to pollute the buffet table and i had to change all of the food. One of the adults had one veggie and proceeded to taste everything with the same veggie. *shock*.... quick change anything he touched.

My mother shows up.... and had no idea how all of the people got there. She knew them all, just had no idea how they got my address and time of the party.

then the answer shows up..... It was feonia and more posse. The brat kid breaks out singing god bless America... the posse proceeds to hand out political crap and asking everyone to sign the many ballots they were pushing. WTBLOODYFUCK?!?!?!?!

it turns out that miss MA put her invite (given to her by my mother) up on the board. He whole campaign showed up..... shit.

now that was a hijacked party for a polotical rally
Agreed - Political arguments belong on political boards such as this or in private with a close friend or two. NOT on Facebook or at freaking parties.