Making Your Birthday Party a Fuckin' Trump Rally!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Agreed - Political arguments belong on political boards such as this or in private with a close friend or two. NOT on Facebook or at freaking parties.
And ESPECIALLY not at the Thanksgiving dinner table.

PLEASE.

I think I'd rather have a grizzly bear at my Thanksgiving dinner table, than a political argument.

LOLOL!

May 2013
Boise, ID
And ESPECIALLY not at the Thanksgiving dinner table.

PLEASE.

I think I'd rather have a grizzly bear at my Thanksgiving dinner table, than a political argument.

LOLOL!
Yep, there's at least one Debbie Downer at every Thanksgiving table. That's plenty to handle without adding a drunk RW Uncle. :D

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
No, the extremists are those who envy the people at the Pool Party, who are having a good time, and those people who are envious of others feel they have to start a topic about people having a good time. Pretty lame, isn't it? But, that is what extremists have become. Pathetic losers.
Envious? Blahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah......................

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
That's a good call Beast. Posting pictures of your dog is one thing - A group of friends and acquaintances or a picture of your house or yourself is generally not recommended. There are a lot of unhinged Nutbars in these forums. ;)
Don't know where it was at, sans I do know it was somewhere in the Nashville area.

May 2013
Boise, ID
And the right people I know there would agree with me. I know a few certainly resented being thrown into a surprise Trump Rally.
Oh c'mon now VB - The second you walk through that door and someone hands you a MAGA hat?
BOOM .. You've joined the Cult!!
Don't ya wanna have FUN? :cool: