Making Your Birthday Party a Fuckin' Trump Rally!

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No, the extremists are those who envy the people at the Pool Party, who are having a good time, and those people who are envious of others feel they have to start a topic about people having a good time. Pretty lame, isn't it? But, that is what extremists have become. Pathetic losers.
It's shocking to see the level of hatred and intolerance that has become the American Left.

Reactions: spyydrr
Feb 2015
sadness
Agreed - Political arguments belong on political boards such as this or in private with a close friend or two. NOT on Facebook or at freaking parties.

its the same old etiquette standard.... not to talk about politics or religion at the table or in a mixed group.

Feb 2015
sadness
And the right people I know there would agree with me. I know a few certainly resented being thrown into a surprise Trump Rally.
see.. this is what i am trying to get. What did they all do to make you call it a rally?

Feb 2015
sadness
Oh, I don't know, a wild guess maybe?

View attachment 26706View attachment 26706

ok.. i get that the towel and the hat (hadn't seen that before) are not to your taste or liking..... but i still would not go so far as calling it a rally. To me a towel is a towel and a hat is a hat. They are not for me are quiet so not something to really care about. (the towel and hat that is)

not saying that it did not seem that way to you though.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
vikingbeast has been banned from this thread. Please do not respond/refer to his posts.