Man arrested for working out naked

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Well you dont see this everyday..

A man who stripped naked before working out at a New Hampshire gym told police officers that he thought he was in a “Judgement Free Zone,” before being arrested.

NECN reports 34-year-old Eric Stagno, of Haverhill, Massachusetts, was charged with indecent exposure, lewdness and disorderly conduct on Sunday for taking off his clothes and exercising at a Plaistow Planet Fitness. Police say he walked back and forth and started doing poses on a yoga mat. He allegedly referenced Planet Fitness’ slogan that it is a “Judgement Free Zone.”

Stagno is free on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned on Sept. 21 in Plaistow District Court.

https://www.boston.com/news/local-n...et-fitness-thought-it-was-judgement-free-zone

Nov 2010
now they need to arrest all the old man walking around all over the place buck naked in the locker room. I saw a guy completely naked, leg up on the sink, blow drying his balls. I swear

Djinn

Council Hall
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
I've always wondered about the all-naked Olympics back in the days of ancient Greece. I mean... consider the mens' running events. Wouldn't all the slapping sounds be distracting?

Sep 2012
California
We used to play naked volleyball at Blacks Beach back when it was a nudie beach. It was coed. I would last about five minutes before having to run into the ocean to cool off, er, needed shrinkage badly.