Man confronts panhandler after seeing her in new car

Apr 2011
Under your skin
[video=youtube;5BPuFNxZq7k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BPuFNxZq7k[/video]

The lesson here is do not give money to panhandlers.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Great lesson. Never trust a poor person or someone asking for help. They are all just lazy scam artists.

Let the government help them if they're so needy. Oh, wait - cut the government programs and then refuse to give them money when they are forced to beg.

Get a job, you whiney old bitch.

:f_erm:

Reactions: 3 people
May 2006
Ventura Ca
Great lesson. Never trust a poor person or someone asking for help. They are all just lazy scam artists.

Let the government help them if they're so needy. Oh, wait - cut the government programs and then refuse to give them money when they are forced to beg.

LMAO; Liberals are so damned dumb, but funny.

Reactions: 1 person

jackalope

Former Staff
Jan 2010
Maine

I used to give median strip beggars money all the time. Then one day, someone who I went to buy a hot coffee for, and a sandwich, because it was snowing, as I pulled back up, he reached down, pulled off his leg cast, buttoned his coat tighter, and walked off. I gave him the stuff anyway, but my eyes were wide. He was a con artist!

Okay, fine. Just one guy. Few months later, in warm months, saw a young woman we'd fired for stealing begging on a downtown street too. She was saying she'd 'just had a run of bad luck', she was 'college educated' and all, people should feel sorry for her. Except, that's exactly what we did - felt sorry for her. Her 'college educated' was a course taken, some where years ago. Her 'run of bad luck' was getting caught stealing from her last three jobs (including the one we gave her). Her issue - pill popping. Her dealer even called her job to complain about not being paid. Shoulda fired her then. Told her instead to keep her personal business away from the job and never ever let it bleed over again.

Advocate for gov't programs. Give to your local food pantry. Never give money to beggars. They're scammers.

Reactions: 2 people

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
LMAO; Liberals are so damned dumb, but funny.
And conservatives are such hypocrites. They are always broadbrushing the actions of the less fortunate, non-whites, women and liberals, but if you post a racist Tea Party protest sign they say "that doesn't represent the majority of the party".

How many 78 year old women do you suppose are duping the public by panhandling under false pretenses?

I actually find the story kind of funny. It would be even funnier if there was a follow up story with the old gal sitting in a bar with a glass of beer and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth laughing about it.

Reactions: 3 people
May 2006
Ventura Ca
And conservatives are such hypocrites. They are always broadbrushing the actions of the less fortunate, non-whites, women and liberals, but if you post a racist Tea Party protest sign they say "that doesn't represent the majority of the party".

How many 78 year old women do you suppose are duping the public by panhandling under false pretenses?

I actually find the story kind of funny. It would be even funnier if there was a follow up story with the old gal sitting in a bar with a glass of beer and a cigarette hanging out of her mouth laughing about it.

The bolded part suggest a profound irony as you broad brush the TEA Party with leftist canards. Liberals really have no shame as they wallow in their lies and glaring hypocrisy?