Man in country illegally charged with 11 murders in Texas

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”

ALLAS (AP) — A Dallas man previously arrested in the death of an 81-year-old woman has been charged with killing at least 11 more elderly women whose jewelry and other valuables he stole, authorities said Thursday.

Kim Leach, a spokeswoman for the Dallas County district attorney’s office, said 46-year-old Billy Chemirmir was indicted Tuesday on six more counts of capital murder in the deaths of women ranging in age from 76 to 94.

Chemirmir, a Kenyan citizen who was living in the U.S. illegally, also is charged in nearby Collin County with two counts of attempted capital murder for similar attacks there, according to county court records.

************************************************************************************************************************************************

Damn, glad they got this guy.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Sounds like a real tough guy.

Killing women 76-94 years old?

Couldn't find any over 100, I guess.

Sounds like a good candidate for the death penalty.

And Texas may be just the state to give it to him...
The elderly are the most vulnerable population for theft and crime. I can't imagine a criminal would choose a strapping, young man of 26 to rob or beat down. I doubt he is eligible for the death penalty...he is not a citizen and most likely be deported.