Man shoots up Florida school board meeting

Devil505

Former Staff
Jan 2008
Florida
I'm not an NRA gun nut but if there was ever a video favoring 2nd amendment rights...that's it! (the school's head of security was armed & returned fire, otherwise he probably would have killed someone)

May 2006
Bizzaro Werld
[video=youtube;Ga_noudWTIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga_noudWTIY[/video]
What is with posting videos with no comments of your own? Is there a subject or issue you want to discuss that that the video helps to support or illustrate or what?

Dec 2010
Southington Connecticut
Interesting that he knew the V For Vendetta reference. Still, just a crazy person.
The best part was that brave but foolish woman who tried to knock his weapon out of his hand with her pocketbook !!! lucky for her he was not klling woman that day !!!

Oct 2010
I'm not an NRA gun nut but if there was ever a video favoring 2nd amendment rights...that's it! (the school's head of security was armed & returned fire, otherwise he probably would have killed someone)
I'm more worried about the fact that school security officers carry handguns. Wait a second, both cops at my high school do...oh shi---

Seraphima

Former Staff
Aug 2010
The best part was that brave but foolish woman who tried to knock his weapon out of his hand with her pocketbook !!! lucky for her he was not klling woman that day !!!
Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw that on our news earlier. I'm not sure whether to admire her for her bravery or shake my head at how silly it was. She at least could have grabbed something substantial to smack him over the head with.

Seraphima

Former Staff
Aug 2010
I'm more worried about the fact that school security officers carry handguns. Wait a second, both cops at my high school do...oh shi---
If it's anything like our school system, the school board is a seperate building. They probably have something along the lines of "mall cops", I'd assume.

Oct 2010
If it's anything like our school system, the school board is a seperate building. They probably have something along the lines of "mall cops", I'd assume.
The security officer didn't seem too smart. If you heard him he was like "is that a real gun?"