Man takes down neighbour's Nazi flag - burns it on social media

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Duh... That's why you ambush the fucker where and when there aren't any witnesses and no way for him to prove what you did... ;)

Honestly... Today, yeah, I probably wouldn't do anything anymore. Exactly because of my family, as you say.

I have other ways though, you know... I run my own security company now. We do computer stuff too, background checks for employers and such, etc.

I could find out where the prick works, if anywhere. Get his ass canned :)

Among other things...
Be serious. I can't throw a rock w/o hitting someone with actual criminal intent outside my gates. I sure don't have time for thought crimes. That poor young man - he moved, probably because the demographics in here changed and he had to deal with blacks and Muslims and all types of people he'd rather not. Wonder how many buddies he has to share with to go to some 'white flight' town.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Be serious. I can't throw a rock w/o hitting someone with actual criminal intent outside my gates. I sure don't have time for thought crimes. That poor young man - he moved, probably because the demographics in here changed and he had to deal with blacks and Muslims and all types of people he'd rather not. Wonder how many buddies he has to share with to go to some 'white flight' town.
You want me to feel sorry for this asshole, because he has to "deal with" people who don't look like him, and it's a big problem for him?

Guy just like that stabbed me, back in Moscow, at school. Me personally, because he didn't like a "darkie" from Caucasus like me making out with his sister; but, overall, he and his friends did not want us "darkies" in their neighborhood and school.

So, forgive me for not feeling the pity here...

Oct 2013
USA
We, as in Americans, have the right to free speech including whatever flag we want to put up. And no one has the right to steal and burn it. One may do so, of course, and one may face the consequences and continue to look at the new flag the people put up.

Did I enjoy my neo-nazi neighbor whose friends would yell 'White Power' out the truck window as they sped away? No, I did not. But there wasn't anything to do about it unless they broke a law or HOA rule.

And no, I was not safe from them because I am white. He saw me everyday walking around with our black neighbor. The two of us were always up and down the stairs to each other's condos to go dog walking. That guy's live-in girlfriend was white, which is an abomination to white supremacists.

We had to live with that risk like we do all the others in life. At least he made himself known as someone to avoid. Never spoke one word to him the entire time he lived here. And that is what you do. Mind your own business.
Free speech is always both sides. I explained that already. Sure you can't steal anything however if that is what someone wants to do to a white supremacists displaying a flag that represents Jews murdered, I have no problem with burning the flag out of a sense of duty and having morals. You can burn a flag representing any mass killing symbol, invented or not and I won't complain. I'm not of the mind that my moral outrage should be focused on the fact that you have morals when my focus is on the flag bearing one who has zero morals at all. Pick yer poison. Personally I could not bear living next to one of those strange creeps so I'd probably move...after I burned the flag.

Mind your own business in some cases is just chickenshit ignoring an atrocity that is happening in front of your face. I see them the same as a cockroach or a pedophile I would not ignore. Not my style. Move or be brave. Do what works better than turning your head on wrongdoing even if it may mean a day in court if boohoo, you burn a flag representing 6 MILLION men, women, and children who were killed in one of the darkest times of this world's history.

Aug 2018
Vancouver
I don't agree. If the person wanted to press charges, they would not be obligated to accept restoration. This isn't Canada.
Restitution would be the sentence. Victims don't make any decisions on sentencing.

If he wants charges laid, and the guy is identifiable on YouTube, charges will be laid.

But this IS Canada and no one's getting a criminal record for stealing a 20 item that was deliberately meant to taunt as a first offence.

The problems this guy might have is if he's already on probation or has a record of stealing things or something.

Then he might be hooped.

But he made his choice. He can still come to dinner at my place any day.

Last edited:
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
You want me to feel sorry for this asshole, because he has to "deal with" people who don't look like him, and it's a big problem for him?

Guy just like that stabbed me, back in Moscow, at school. Me personally, because he didn't like a "darkie" from Caucasus like me making out with his sister; but, overall, he and his friends did not want us "darkies" in their neighborhood and school.

So, forgive me for not feeling the pity here...
The 'poor guy' comment was sarcastic. I imagine that he did in fact move due to changing demographics.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Free speech is always both sides. I explained that already. Sure you can't steal anything however if that is what someone wants to do to a white supremacists displaying a flag that represents Jews murdered, I have no problem with burning the flag out of a sense of duty and having morals. You can burn a flag representing any mass killing symbol, invented or not and I won't complain. I'm not of the mind that my moral outrage should be focused on the fact that you have morals when my focus is on the flag bearing one who has zero morals at all. Pick yer poison. Personally I could not bear living next to one of those strange creeps so I'd probably move...after I burned the flag.

Mind your own business in some cases is just chickenshit ignoring an atrocity that is happening in front of your face. I see them the same as a cockroach or a pedophile I would not ignore. Not my style. Move or be brave. Do what works better than turning your head on wrongdoing even if it may mean a day in court if boohoo, you burn a flag representing 6 MILLION men, women, and children who were killed in one of the darkest times of this world's history.
There was nothing chickenshit in living next door to a white supremacist and doing nothing about it. That is just silly.

If I moved, there could be worse, and see he moved on, many many years ago and now I enjoy the current owner of that condo and the rest of my community. If I left a community everytime I didn't like one neighbor, I'd never stop moving.

I'm not going to allow someone like him to cause me to uproot myself and give up where I want to live and my community and so on, that would be ridiculous - giving him that sort of power. The black neighbor wasn't moving away from him either. He lived directly above the neo-nazi or whatever he was. Everyone should flee from the white supremacists? Let them have their way? pfft.

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
There was nothing chickenshit in living next door to a white supremacist and doing nothing about it. That is just silly.

If I moved, there could be worse, and see he moved on, many many years ago and now I enjoy the current owner of that condo and the rest of my community. If I left a community everytime I didn't like one neighbor, I'd never stop moving.

I'm not going to allow someone like him to cause me to uproot myself and give up where I want to live and my community and so on, that would be ridiculous - giving him that sort of power. The black neighbor wasn't moving away from him either. He lived directly above the neo-nazi or whatever he was. Everyone should flee from the white supremacists? Let them have their way? pfft.
Letting them fly their flags IS letting them have their way though...

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Letting them fly their flags IS letting them have their way though...
W

We were discussing my former 'White Power' yelling neighbor. It was said I should 'do something' about it or move. That is what I was responding to.

We would never see a Nazi flag here due to HOA rules, but when I came him from Phoenix, where I was first exposed to gangs and whatnot, learned the little symbols they have, it was a trip to come home and notice them on motorcycles here. I was like omg, this is Aryan territory, and down the way are the Crips, and so on and so forth.

What am I supposed to do about all that? It's everywhere if you know what you are looking for. A guy in Phoenix explained it to me this way: At home, these sorts of people are all around, you just don't know it. You have your life and they have theirs, and if you cross paths it's in such a meaningless way you have no idea.

I had no use for the little punk white power guy, but the others? Discreetly keeping the peace? No desire to move away from them. 99.99% of the residents here have no idea that the only reason that the ghetto outside our gates does not come in has nothing to do with physical gates.

That goes for the complex next door that has NO GATES at all. Why is there so little crime? Practically 0. Magic?

99% of the people reading this have no idea what is going on around them in this regard.

Curious to see who runs the area my mother lived. Googled it. Modest home, could easily be a bad neighborhood.

Drumroll.............Aryan Circle.

What should I do, change over to Crips? There is nowhere to go I am not somewhat subject to the desires of whatever gangs occupy the area. And where am I safer?