Manafort’s Light Sentence in Washington Owes to How Mueller Charged Him

Nov 2016
USA
Well, I’d say that Manafort’s passing information on to the piss ass trump administration is tantamount to not cooperating with “that piss ass attorney.”

But I know, Manafort is a good conservative GOPer, so he should have been let off scot free. (Sarcasm)

Jan 2019
southeast
Well, I’d say that Manafort’s passing information on to the piss ass trump administration is tantamount to not cooperating with “that piss ass attorney.”

But I know, Manafort is a good conservative GOPer, so he should have been let off scot free. (Sarcasm)
So was Tony registered when this investigation started. Just wondering........

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
I think anything less than death would be comsidered a “light sentence” to some.
Yes, and a certain fraction of the populous will probably figure that "the good scolding" he got from the judge was suffering enough and will probably elect him for office when he gets out of prison.

"And what percentage might that be Thx?" you ask...

Oh, about 33%...

Thx :)

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Yes, and a certain fraction of the populous will probably figure that "the good scolding" he got from the judge was suffering enough and will probably elect him for office when he gets out of prison.

"And what percentage might that be Thx?" you ask...

Oh, about 33%...

Thx :)

7.5 years is about 2.5 years more than the average for this crime. but you folks want his head.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
I don't have a problem with the sentencing. It could've rightfully been a little longer. It wouldn't have surprised me if it had been a little less. It's in the ballpark.