Many Prominent Republicans Call

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
For instant impeachment! Wonder how long before Republican Senators will stand up?

Reactions: labrea and Madeline
Jun 2014
United States
For instant impeachment! Wonder how long before Republican Senators will stand up?

I wouldn't hold my breath, if I were you.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

It depends upon which are up for reelection, especially after Trump threatened them during election season. OTOH, Trump's Tweets about Civil War have several Republicans growing a spine and standing against Trump. Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger on President Donald Trump's 'Civil War' threat: 'Beyond repugnant'

This Kurdish abandonment is giving more Republicans willingness to stand against Trump: Trump defends Syria decision amid Republican backlash

McConnell on Monday urged Trump to reverse his move, saying "a precipitous withdrawal of US forces from Syria would only benefit Russia, Iran, and the Assad regime." ....

...."As we learned the hard way during the Obama Administration, American interests are best served by American leadership, not by retreat or withdrawal," he added.

Reactions: Madeline
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
It depends upon which are up for reelection, especially after Trump threatened them during election season. OTOH, Trump's Tweets about Civil War have several Republicans growing a spine and standing against Trump. Republican Rep. Adam Kinzinger on President Donald Trump's 'Civil War' threat: 'Beyond repugnant'

This Kurdish abandonment is giving more Republicans willingness to stand against Trump: Trump defends Syria decision amid Republican backlash

McConnell on Monday urged Trump to reverse his move, saying "a precipitous withdrawal of US forces from Syria would only benefit Russia, Iran, and the Assad regime." ....

...."As we learned the hard way during the Obama Administration, American interests are best served by American leadership, not by retreat or withdrawal," he added.
CNN just said that Trump is calling Mitch 3 times a day warning him about Republicans going against him and MSNBC said he is doing head counts.

Jul 2019
Toronto

Stand up for what?
The illusion of collusion?
The obstruction that wasn't?
The whistlerblower that wasn't?

I figure some of them stand up while...taking a piss...
But that's not what you mean..,.is it?

Reactions: spyydrr
Apr 2012

You mean Trump haters

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
CNN just said that Trump is calling Mitch 3 times a day warning him about Republicans going against him and MSNBC said he is doing head counts.
LOL. Of course he'd do that. It's what guilty people in power do; intimidate others rather than stand on their own principles.