Many Prominent Republicans Call

Nov 2018
Maryland
George Conway? Really? Who would have thunk?? LOL

Prominent Republicans are mostly part of the Swamp, that Trump is trying to get rid of. They hate Trump, see him as a threat, because Trump wants to give power back to the people. These people, along with Democrats, want to rule over us.

Of course they want Trump removed. Many of them supported Hillary and were outraged when he won.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America
So we should not praise democrats. Got it
You dodged. Sad, but expected. So, since you failed to agree people "shouldn't praise liars, adulterers, bullies and other scumbags" it must mean you do as long as they belong to the correct party.

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
People shouldn't hate, but they also shouldn't praise liars, adulterers, bullies and other scumbags. Do you agree or disagree?
I do not hate anyone,it is harmful to your system. But despise and wanting the crooks gone is a different ball game.

Reactions: EnigmaO01
Dec 2018
the Heart of America
I do not hate anyone,it is harmful to your system. But despise and wanting the crooks gone is a different ball game.
Correct. On the other hand, I see our political parties and politicians heading this way for several years now. Trump has just taken it up a step....a step where many people are recognizing that something is seriously wrong in Washington, D.C.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Stand up for what?
The illusion of collusion?
The obstruction that wasn't?
The whistlerblower that wasn't?

I figure some of them stand up while...taking a piss...
But that's not what you mean..,.is it?
This bullshit move he pulled on the Kurds probably gave Republicans the reason they've been looking for to break ranks. His ignorance and careless cruelty is going to cause mass misery, tens of thousands of refugees and cause problems in the region for decades to come. Everyone sees this except Trump who not only doesn't show any remorse, but claims because they didn't help us in Normandy they deserve it.

I expect the military will begin to turn on him as well. He's a fucking idiot and not capable of leadership. His trolling and constant rage tweeting is more than take.

All along I've heard "Quit making this about his personality", but we've reached the point where everyone can see clearly that his personality has overshadowed the business of the country and he can't stop being an asshole long enough to give a shit about anybody but himself and feeding his ego. Even Republicans are seeing this now.

Jul 2019
Toronto
This bullshit move he pulled on the Kurds probably gave Republicans the reason they've been looking for to break ranks. His ignorance and careless cruelty is going to cause mass misery, tens of thousands of refugees and cause problems in the region for decades to come. Everyone sees this except Trump who not only doesn't show any remorse, but claims because they didn't help us in Normandy they deserve it.

I expect the military will begin to turn on him as well. He's a fucking idiot and not capable of leadership. His trolling and constant rage tweeting is more than take.

All along I've heard "Quit making this about his personality", but we've reached the point where everyone can see clearly that his personality has overshadowed the business of the country and he can't stop being an asshole long enough to give a shit about anybody but himself and feeding his ego. Even Republicans are seeing this now.
Now THERE'S a real point. Good for you!

Now...
Yaaa...Trump may have fucked up with this Syrian pull-out. I have to go along with ya on that account. We'll see what happens. Maybe he'll back off some?

On the other hand...It is a bit disingenuous of any Democrat to be terribly upset about this. Sure...Trump should have maybe learned from Obama's folly in Iraq but...

Yup...this is one more thing I don't agree with Donny-Boy on.
Still think he's better than the alternative though. And that's always been the case...hasn't it.

Reactions: Blueneck

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
Now THERE'S a real point. Good for you!

Now...
Yaaa...Trump may have fucked up with this Syrian pull-out. I have to go along with ya on that account. We'll see what happens. Maybe he'll back off some?

On the other hand...It is a bit disingenuous of any Democrat to be terribly upset about this. Sure...Trump should have maybe learned from Obama's folly in Iraq but...

Yup...this is one more thing I don't agree with Donny-Boy on.
Still think he's better than the alternative though. And that's always been the case...hasn't it.
Well, the Republicans made a huge stink about Obama's "folly in Iraq" as you call it, but Trump is doing this with plenty of knowledge (if he chose to listen) about what would happen if we allowed Turkey to go ahead with this incursion and on this issue, I don't think there's any tolerance left not to mention the info that's coming out about Ukraine, Biden aside, it doesn't mean Trump gets to do what he has been doing. And now he's blaming Rick Perry? I predict Perry will tell everything he knows and quickly.

What Trump has done is worn his political allies out with demands, abuse, humiliation and inconsistency. I think they are just done with the guy.

I really think in the end, the one thing he did well, which was be a prick to anyone who he felt like being a prick to, is what's going to take him down.

I was once married to an violent, abusive alcoholic. I put up with it for longer than I should have, but when I was done I was done. I think this is where the Republicans are at. He treats his friends like shit, not just his enemies and I think everyone sees, finally, that the emperor has no clothes. He demands loyalty but doesn't respect it. The best his defenders get is tacit approval on occasion and he's even turning on Fox News!

My worry at this point is what he's going to do when he realizes no one is going to fall on their sword for him. I hope people in the administration don't let him do anything drastic.