- Jan 2015
- Great State of Texas
1. Williamson proclaimed that Trump could only be defeated with love.
2. Williamson accused Trump of bringing about a “dark psychic force” of “collectivized hatred” in the country.
3. Williamson doubled down on her assertion, telling Breitbart News that she will defeat Trump’s “dark psychic force” with “love.”
4. Williamson cited her daughter’s “five gay godfathers” as her most “significant relationship” with the LGBT community.
5. Williamson called out fellow Democrat candidates for their past of taking donations from big corporate donors.
6. Williamson called Trump’s July 4 celebration “heartbreaking & repugnant.”
7. Williamson rebuked moderate Democrats on the debate stage for stopping short of embracing the idea of “free college.”
8. Williamson spoke in favor of reparations, calling anything less than $100 billion an “insult.”
9. Williamson refused to commit to choosing a minority as a running mate.
10. Williamson claimed “an ancient strain of misogyny” was at work to prevent her from participating in more debates.
11. Williamson revealed in a hot mic moment that conservatives are nicer to her than some liberals.
12. Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in September that she was surprised by how mean Democrats could be.
13. Williamson blasted the Democrat establishment for “smearing women it finds inconvenient!”
14. Williamson suggested that violent video games make the world hate America.
15. Williamson asked the U.S. to ask itself “how many American deaths we’re responsible for” in reaction to the elimination of top Iranian terror chief Qasem Soleimani.
Author and Hollywood self-help guru Marianne Williamson suspended her presidential campaign on Friday after months on the campaign trail.
You know ....
Normally I am not critical of the occasional gaffe or misspoken comment from politicians on either side.
We can all agree that being in the constant spotlight is not going to produce perfect comments and responses 100% of the time.
And, I am not specifically picking on Marianne here, I think we can also agree she doesn't stand a chance of becoming the nominee.
However, I think her comments here reflect a bigger picture about the Left and their political "leaders".
These comments reflect not only how out of touch with Main Street Americans these people are but, also how void of reality they are.