Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest

Apr 2012
Once again spoiled rich democrats show how they hate this country and our military that fights to give them their freedoms. The hate for our flag shows how racists the Democrats are

Maroon 5 frontman hints Superbowl show will be hip-hop kneeling fest. Fox News offers alternative for halftime.

“My colleagues Maroon 5, Travis Scott, and Big Boi are performing during the halftime show at the Super Bowl this coming Sunday,” he said in a statement published to Facebook Wednesday.
“I call upon them to ‘take a knee’ on stage in full sight. I call upon them to do it in solidarity with Colin Kaepernick, to do it for every child shot to death on these mean streets, to do it for every bereaved mother and father and brother and sister.”

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto
Last war for anyone's "freedom" was back in the 40s. Maybe in the 50s (Korea). That's it. Sorry.

Dec 2014
Opal mining
At what conclusion?
OMG. YOUR conclusion, you know, the bit I quoted.

This:

Once again spoiled rich democrats show how they hate this country and our military that fights to give them their freedoms. The hate for our flag shows how racists the Democrats are

Apr 2012
OMG. YOUR conclusion, you know, the bit I quoted.

This:

What part of it be specific

Dec 2014
Opal mining
Typical liberal can't be specific
I was specific, and it is simply that you cannot understand a simple post. Now read this carefully: in your OP you made judgments which I quoted, and I asked how you arrived at these conclusions (owing to the fact that they do not appear to be related to the story you're complaining about). It's quite simple and I don't how to make it any easier for you to understand. Do I need crayons?

In addition, for the umpteenth time, I'm not a liberal (when will you get that through your skull)? I actually vote for the conservative party in my country more often than not and your knee jerk insults are just banal owing to this (you're not alone, for it is common on this site for people to act without thinking). The truth of the matter is that I find trying to explain the simplest concepts to you rather tedious, and I truly can't be bothered any longer, as experience tells me that it will go on page after page and you will still be none the wiser. That is why I told you to forget it ~ I can't be bothered with you and your abysmal comprehension.

Obviously, your education is quite limited, and as a result you are incapable of serious discussion or reason and all you do is hurl infantile insults (as you just proved).

Did I just waste my time again?

Last edited: